This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no rewards

Hey I recharged with 4000 balens at the start of this event. I never got any rewards.

Comment

I hope u guys have something special for the 28th and 29th

Comment

Originally posted by R215081079 View Post
        this is ridiculous..USD20 is abt 3.5 times more my money..20.00 x 3.5= 70.00 ..i have better use of my $70.00
        why you cry when 1$ is around 5,5 from where i live

Comment

Originally posted by night68 View Post
          dont know what month you are on for i can't se a 29th in this month

Comment

Originally posted by night68 View Post
            29th February.... Yes i hope too, but we will understand after... 2 years!

Some guys are such brainless morons - 0 thinking! Come on fellas thinking is not so hard so try it just once!!!
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

First promotion: level up sylph to purple and buy mahra. When it is OVER, spend balen and cloth synthesis promotion. When it is over, recharge promotion. These dumb marketingers should actually make some money if those events should be in reverse order, overlapiing, or, at the same time. But this way? rofl. Didnt spend a cent. And yes, the above is a joke anyway.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                recharge 2000 balens?

2000000 gold = 1 WB
                25 mahra = 25*35=875 balens
                25 sepulcrum = 2.5 days with farm+sacrifice
                lvl3 exp scroll? alot ppl not need exp more with full talents or almost full
                3 chocolate? you laught?

so... very crappy event
                yeah, this event stinks

Comment

i needed to recharge and dont recharge just for events...so the timing of this event was awesome lolz.

Comment

why now. why after spender event. ok i know, but still why you have to ¤¤¤¤ own clients.

Comment

I'm not sure considering customers an enemy works on the long term. The goal should be to make them happy, not to exploit.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

OK, so im not thrilled about the quality of the items that come along with the recharge bonus. I also think putting a recharge event directly after a spend event is kinda crazy because u are gonna get your money either way in reverse order just helps out the players, so you guys have no reason to do it backwards. However i think people do go a little overboard with the bashing of these events. First of all, NO ONE! has to buy it if u don't want to, second its free items to what people will recharge either way, so idk what the big fuss is about. Seems if people can't B*tch they aren't happy. Free is Free, u don't want it, don't recharge it, because things u say on here won't make a difference either way. Tootles
                        Beatrix

Comment

I was saving my money for a recharge event, but I dont find the rewards specially attracting, I agree with the rest of you. Those rewards would be fine to recharge 500 balens,
                          maybe even 1k, but not MORE than 2k. Be careful because they say more than 2k, so I suppose you need 4k...

Comment

Once per day and the event only last for 1 day. LoL......

Comment

You guys complain too much. If you don't want it, then don't get it.
                              Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Originally posted by rngamer2012 View Post
                                OK, so im not thrilled about the quality of the items that come along with the recharge bonus. I also think putting a recharge event directly after a spend event is kinda crazy because u are gonna get your money either way in reverse order just helps out the players, so you guys have no reason to do it backwards. However i think people do go a little overboard with the bashing of these events. First of all, NO ONE! has to buy it if u don't want to, second its free items to what people will recharge either way, so idk what the big fuss is about. Seems if people can't B*tch they aren't happy. Free is Free, u don't want it, don't recharge it, because things u say on here won't make a difference either way. Tootles
                                Beatrix
                                Let me see if i can find nice words to tell you that you are sayin full of ......! The part that complaining here won´t change a thing is in part true, but considering the ppl investing money and time, they have the right to complain here because that is the only option they´ve left. If you got better idea well we are all ears, otherwise do not comment about ppl complaining here, ok?! good! THAT IS NOT JUST FOR YOU BUT FOR ALL KINDA PPL LIKE YOU!!
                                The reason is quite obvious, Players dont feel rewarded for their efforts and money, not only this recharge event but most of the events. The game itself is really good which is reason ppl keep playing despite how the r2 treat us but instead of improvments, we see things go other way around. From they way we see it, r2 doesnt care about players, what a "big" surprise! but for their interest they supposedly sattisfy the customers. dont need to state what does that mean, right?!

Comment

Working...
                                X