This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Duration: 2/26 - 2/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S424
    • Kabam: S1 - S71
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: For a limited time only, players who recharge more than 2000 Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes:
    • 2,000,000 Gold
    • Mahra x25
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x25
    • Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x2
    • Chocolate x3

Note: This reward may be redeemed once per day.
    Sorry Emma, the recharge is ( or was, if you didn't changed it ) Unlimited.
    Got 2k balens and when I pressed collect, I could collect it again if I would have recharged again and again and again.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Scammed, recharged once before reset, and once after. Could only collect the reward once.

Maybe the wording should be changed to 'can only be redeemed once'.

Comment

I feel like i was scammed too. I even took screen shots to prove what i mean. I recharged $20 and purchased something. Had no trouble collecting the reward. As this was before reset the wording was different to what it is now and did not have 'once' written anywhere. Just the timer count down and the button went back to a grey 'collect' rather than changing to 'redeemed'. So i recharged another $20 to get something else and was not able to collect again. So it was NOT an unlimited event as was mentioned previously in this thread and the wording along with the fact that the collection button didn't change to 'redeemed' once the collection happened, was extremely misleading. The below picture is a screen grab of what i am talking about. Not happy and in my opinion it is very false of Wartune to do this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	recharge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	1682102

Comment

Originally posted by Fargootsa View Post
          I feel like i was scammed too. I even took screen shots to prove what i mean. I recharged $20 and purchased something. Had no trouble collecting the reward. As this was before reset the wording was different to what it is now and did not have 'once' written anywhere. Just the timer count down and the button went back to a grey 'collect' rather than changing to 'redeemed'. So i recharged another $20 to get something else and was not able to collect again. So it was NOT an unlimited event as was mentioned previously in this thread and the wording along with the fact that the collection button didn't change to 'redeemed' once the collection happened, was extremely misleading. The below picture is a screen grab of what i am talking about. Not happy and in my opinion it is very false of Wartune to do this.
          Yep, agreed, thanks for this pic, I'll submit it with my ticket.

I foolishly recharged 3 times. First time collected reward fine, then noticed the button greyed out and didn't say redeemed and assumed I'd read it was an unlimited event. Recharged and tried again, but the button stayed greyed out even though my balens were delivered. No problems, I figured I'd misunderstood and would wait until after reset. Recharged again when I saw it read that it could be redeemed once per day, button is still greyed out. Extremely misleading.

Comment

A few players on my server were also scammed by this, When you do the recharge it always says redeemed so when they recharged before reset they tried again after reset but it would not show collect in blue. This may be an error by r2 if its not an error then its a scam.
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
              A few players on my server were also scammed by this, When you do the recharge it always says redeemed so when they recharged before reset they tried again after reset but it would not show collect in blue. This may be an error by r2 if its not an error then its a scam.
              That cat of yours reminds me of myself when I was so little with a hat on me ;3
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Not actually sure what this means, but they copied and pasted the event details as in the first post on this page, and said below;

For those who have recharged more than once today, there would be a compensation plan.
                Please be advised.

I'd also like to note that the original post by R2-Emma states the event is from 2/26 - 2/27, however the event in game actually only appears to be for one day, ending in a matter of hours. This timeframe was repeated in my ticket response, "Duration: 2/26 – 2/27 23:59 (Server Time)". Game event window says 2/26-2/26.

Still waiting on my magic pot ticket too, since they promised a fix then promptly stopped responding.

Comment

i feel so scammed, how do i submit a ticket?

Comment

Guess we will just have to wait and see. I don't have access to the email account though so i can't submit a ticket. I was gifted my Toon by my guild as their player had left the them as the care takers of their toon when they quit. So it was given to me when i was only new and joined their guild as it was just sitting there doing nothing. So please let the compensation be in game and them use their records in game to award it.
                    *sigh*

Comment

Don't think this scam is accidental....

Text also says "recharge more than 2000 balens" but just 2000 balens is enough. We called their attention to this "typo" many times in the past, still, the text remains... What a surprise

You can submit a ticket but you will be turned down, cs can't modify/change anything, they can just write polite answers. Your solution is just reverse the paypal payment, since you did not get what you paid for.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

theh, i was right not to charge at all,

Comment

bagi chartx dong

Comment

i have recharged 2000 balens and then noticed it require ''more than 2000 balen recharge'' . planned to recharge again before event over to aquire more than 2000 balens
                            so i could recieve event reward as it states in hot events tab , but now i see here on forums a totally different set of rules / requirements . Description: For
                            a limited time only, players who recharge more than 2000 Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes: WHY HOT EVENTS TAB AND FORUMS SOO MUCH DIFFERENT ? NOWHERE IN EVENTS TAB DOES IT SAY ''SINGLE PAYMENT '' ...Should of just put 40.00 dollar recharge to recieve rewards in hot events tab rather than the misleading sales pitch that is there .
                            Patiently waiting with card in hand in hopes that hot events tab requirements is honored for what it claims rather than what i see here in forums .

Comment

Originally posted by shotout View Post
                              i have recharged 2000 balens and then noticed it require ''more than 2000 balen recharge'' . planned to recharge again before event over to aquire more than 2000 balens
                              so i could recieve event reward as it states in hot events tab , but now i see here on forums a totally different set of rules / requirements . Description: For
                              a limited time only, players who recharge more than 2000 Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes: WHY HOT EVENTS TAB AND FORUMS SOO MUCH DIFFERENT ? NOWHERE IN EVENTS TAB DOES IT SAY ''SINGLE PAYMENT '' ...Should of just put 40.00 dollar recharge to recieve rewards in hot events tab rather than the misleading sales pitch that is there .
                              Patiently waiting with card in hand in hopes that hot events tab requirements is honored for what it claims rather than what i see here in forums .
                              I recharged 2000 balens the first time and I got the reward. If you recharged 2000 exactly and didn't get the reward, you got scammed too.

Comment

yeah ,i made 2000 balen payment but it was made in 2 seperate payments ,
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	recharg over 2000 balens.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	437.1 KB
ID:	1682104
                                planned on makin another to exceed the 2000 requirement but from what i see here in forums , it seems best not too

Comment

Working...
                                X