Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they're having an office competition to see who can come up with the dumbest addition to the game. Sylph guy and card guy are #1 and 2 right now,tanks guy thought he was gonna win easily until someone decided to add Pokemon to a PVP game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombostic View Post
      I think they're having an office competition to see who can come up with the dumbest addition to the game. Sylph guy and card guy are #1 and 2 right now,tanks guy thought he was gonna win easily until someone decided to add Pokemon to a PVP game.
      Why do people think that video games should be realistic? It's a video game. Just like cartoons or movies are not realistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
        Why do people think that video games should be realistic? It's a video game. Just like cartoons or movies are not realistic.
        Agreed!I don't understand why people accuse us of eating all the peanutbutter either..............oh wait,that has nothing to do with anything you said.

Comment

• Honest question here just because I'm not 100% sure about it.

Are the cards a one-time use in their said area or do I keep them forever unless I engulf them?
          Server: S411
          Character: Strikereye
          Class: Mage

Comment

• cards are permenant

Comment

• i congratulate wartune on yet another useless aspect of the game. yet another time waisting collapse of time. anothere luck based principle that does little to nothing but waist resources.

Comment

• What is a Advance Magic Seal Box?...saw someone open it and they are not talking to me. Just curious what it is and how they got it.
                Server: S411
                Character: Strikereye
                Class: Mage

Comment

• The cards could be permanent since they provide boosts for specific areas. For example, the Cladius card gives an HP boost in Arena Party. The complexity of the Treasure Hunt is when you actually engage in the hunt itself. There are some hunts that require you to exchange things for the item you seek which in this case is a card. Some require Kyanite to be exchanged while others gold; this is what I've come across so far on S1 and S283. Unfortunately, the only way to get additional attempts without waiting the designated amount of time is to use the Infinity Wheel.

UPDATE: Daru could be exchanged as well for treasure.
                  Last edited by R220603854; 03-05-2014, 12:04 PM. Reason: New Discovery

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombostic View Post
                    Agreed!I don't understand why people accuse us of eating all the peanutbutter either..............oh wait,that has nothing to do with anything you said.
                    My point does go with what you stated since you were talking about how Wartune should be realistic like how war games should be like or how ancient times should be like. Which is not true. You are just trying to make excuses up to bash things for no reason since you hate R2.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69DragonKai View Post
                      i congratulate wartune on yet another useless aspect of the game. yet another time waisting collapse of time. anothere luck based principle that does little to nothing but waist resources.
                      It takes you like 10 secs to do this. It's free boosts. How can this be a bad idea? It's a perment feature that gives free boosts and takes very little time. Less than a min to do all attempts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                        My point does go with what you stated since you were talking about how Wartune should be realistic like how war games should be like or how ancient times should be like. Which is not true. You are just trying to make excuses up to bash things for no reason since you hate R2.
                        ....my point goes with what you said too,simce you clearly stated that you're tired of being accused of eating all the peanutbutter.

Comment

• i like tanks...every game has its haters and whiners...make u wonder why they play...nothing in this world is *** free

Comment

• they should waited until we had a chance to try cards befor putting event out that says to get blue o orange etc

Comment

• way too time consuming (the game already was) i hate it
                              Brand SharpWits
                              Mage and Archer on Kabam S-12

Comment

• Originally posted by BrandSharpWits View Post
                                way too time consuming (the game already was) i hate it
                                How is this time consuming? You mean 30 secs is a long time to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X