X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune 2.1 Part IV: A World of Cards

Card System

The Card System unlocks upon reaching level 32. Players may access the system via a card icon within the character panel of the inventory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	card1.png
Views:	1
Size:	309.0 KB
ID:	1746141

The “Treasure Hunt” is one of the most important ways to collect cards and related items. This function will be introduced in more depth later.

Name:	Treasure-Hunt3.png
Views:	3
Size:	617.9 KB
ID:	1746146

Card Types
    There are many different types of collectable cards within the game. Each card provides different kinds of stats and can be grouped according to color (quality): colorless/white: common, green: uncommon, blue: rare, purple: epic, and orange:legendary.

Name:	summon-kits.png
Size:	212.5 KB
ID:	1746147

Name:	Card-1.png
Views:	3
Size:	589.5 KB
ID:	1746143

Each of the cards offers a different and varying effect on Battle Rating in different events. If equipped properly they can have a significant impact on the player’s ability in battle.

Name:	card-system1.png
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	1746145

Name:	card-22.png
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1746144

Shards Exchange
    One way to obtain a Summoner’s Kit is by exchanging a certain number of Summoner’s Shards within the Hunt panel. Each type of Summoner’s Kit offers varying chances to obtain different quality cards.

Name:	shard-exchange1.png
Size:	270.1 KB
ID:	1746142

nice addition

Comment

Looks like this card game only matters for MPD, Battleground etc. specific instances. In other words, your BR when seen in Cloud City, when you are not in any dungeon or event, will not be affected by the cards. This is the greatest weakness of all because the entire purpose of the game is to show other people how great your BR is. So this card addition is pointless to me.

Comment

i dont understand

Comment

interesting...nice idea

Comment

Name:	asdas.png
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	1682143
            I spy with my little eye...

Comment

Yes, clothing a will gain stats. China has it but not sure if that feature will show up this update or the large one is April.

Anyway, the point of battle rating is to help you beat the **** out of people. So if it shows up in the places you will use them then they have a point and if you hurt you can't show it off, all people have to do is hover over it to see what's up. Sorry nobody will stroke your ego about how big your BR is but as long as you are still kicking ***, does it really matter?

Comment

Also know you are spending Kyanite, Gold and Daru on the map, so stock up on everything
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

pff other change i dont understand noting -.- nice -.- pff
                  Name:Ereshkigal
                  Class:Archer
                  Level:65
                  Server:246
                  Br:85.000

Comment

when this will happen

Comment

on paper this sound greate but knowing R2, who knows what "surprize" will be, hope not another Fail like Circuit =))) let's put players to spend 200 Crypt tokens or 800 insignias on a mission and not make 60 or 70 gear =))), i did not see the balens part, no balens on world of cards no ripoff, where is that old greedy R2 politics ? come on fat dudes must eat
                      Last edited by DarthVille; 02-27-2014, 12:07 AM.
                      Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
                        on paper this sound greate but knowing R2, who knows what "surprize" will be, hope not another Fail like Circuit =))) let's put players to spend 200 Crypt tokens or 800 insignias on a mission and not make 60 or 70 gear =))), i did not see the balens part, no balens on world of cards no ripoff, where is that old greedy R2 politics ? come on fat dudes must eat
                        I bet verry soon there will be promotion : chest with rare cards =200 balenas or 10 chests for 2k?

just saying, hold your horses

Comment

Well well..

There is something i don't get..
                          While adding Something new.. Why not removing/reducing something?
                          Or you guys want us to play 7/24?!

1st, Reduce Solo& Multi(3v3) Arenas;
                          2nd, Remove this ***** Stamina regen and give all 160/200 stamina everyday;
                          3rd, Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200
                          4th, Make the Fishy cooldown less.. Maybe 3 min for each catch/miss..
                          5th, Remove the *** Tanks, its nothing to do at the same time with Swords/Bows/Staffs, and just a time waste
                          6th, Remove the all Bounty Quest system and add some Xp to Circuit Quests..

At least DO 1 of the things above...

Comment

Loving this!...wish i could get EPIC *GIGGLES*

Comment

i cant agree more ,,,u hit the nail on the head,,

Comment

Working...
                              X