Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here its not good to critic someone.....he say his opinion........and even if u put money into the game, is till the same.....stll taking all the things he say..........to much time for this ones.........

Comment

• Finally someone brought up Shadow Souls. When is R2 going to come up with a new mount for these?

Originally posted by Elvor View Post
      Just another feature that will be left unfinished, as they did with the fate auras (only one aura! Really? and rest "Coming Soon"), with the tanks, with ToK (who has thousands of shadow souls and nothing to spend them on?)/

Comment

• next time when you want to say something stupid just shhhh

Comment

• Of course it is going to cost Balens. Have the ever added something to the game that didn't?

Originally posted by cerburus View Post
          Now I am confused, gets more complicated every time Is it going to cost us balens again, every time something new it cost us

Comment

• lol people talk stupid that's there right you can't steal it lol XD
            Rajesh
            In Game
            Server: [S429]Umberwich
            Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

• Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
              Well well..

There is something i don't get..
              While adding Something new.. Why not removing/reducing something?
              Or you guys want us to play 7/24?!

1st, Reduce Solo& Multi(3v3) Arenas;
              2nd, Remove this ***** Stamina regen and give all 160/200 stamina everyday;
              3rd, Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200
              4th, Make the Fishy cooldown less.. Maybe 3 min for each catch/miss..
              5th, Remove the *** Tanks, its nothing to do at the same time with Swords/Bows/Staffs, and just a time waste
              6th, Remove the all Bounty Quest system and add some Xp to Circuit Quests..

At least DO 1 of the things above...
              Originally posted by R235681934 View Post
              yes,,infact all of the above ..not just one..
              I've read in a blog that the number of solo and 3v3 arena will be reduced to 10 and 15 attempts with double rewards.
              Server: S126 - Wilderiver
              Character: Urania
              Class: Knight

Comment

• nice updates i think

Comment

• we will see what is good and what is bad ...
                  :cool: " i m Georgee " :cool:

[S397] Undead Ruins

Comment

• Maybe this will be like sylph; a cool new addition. Or maybe it'll be like circuit quests. What percentage of players do circuit quests now? 50%? 10%? I did it twice and regretted all the time I wasted to get a few bounty scrolls.

Comment

• free insigniaa plssssssssssssss ..need much insigniaaaaaaaaaa...tomuch shard set 70...

Comment

• another stuff.,

Comment

• 1st, Reduce Solo& Multi(3v3) Arenas; ---- I believe its ok not to have solo/reducing it come to multi arena if you give guild battle reward anything else than insignia then people would love doing 30 XD lol
                          2nd, Remove this ***** Stamina regen and give all 160/200 stamina everyday; ---- giving 200 stamina is good but if it happen everyday we may one day want to remove stamina itself lol and there is a player like me go campaign 10 time for the player who cant afford much time to play it'll feel bad so 100 stamina + regain is good
                          3rd, Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200 --- harder the quest, happier the rejoice (same goes for everything) I want little more/addition reward for it lol that box only contain few item and sometime feel like doesn't worth reaching the goal! lol adding vip token/something very good will help
                          4th, Make the Fishy cooldown less.. Maybe 3 min for each catch/miss.. ---- agree lets have no cool down system 20 straight so players who play less time can also feel its a game for us too
                          5th, Remove the *** Tanks, its nothing to do at the same time with Swords/Bows/Staffs, and just a time waste ---- well for me its a time relief after playing mage for long time/almost most time, and seeing my one friend/guildy against me feel like its a game we need unless like other game where we vs light and dark lol XD if we look at things from one side we may want to remove everything other than pvp or pve... campaign but from other side wartune is a cool game in the making so we need more cool feature +activities and for all to use it you don't even need to install it that's super cool
                          6th, Remove the all Bounty Quest system and add some Xp to Circuit Quests.. --- bounty quest are enchant to our main quest just think about it.. bounty never really says kill in some map for particular we just need to kill 30 same lvl take it before you enter badland like that.. things will done quickly take energies tree before you go farm adding exp for circuit quest is not really good or player and game some people can do circuit long, some few and some even can't when they playing b/w working hours making few time to enjoy cool game so who play long can get 1/more lvl a day than who play b/w so keep it as it is just add circuit more reward/reward to rejoice and please remove crypt token/insignia items asken quest from it. crypt tokens are hard to get and needless to spend on circuit that what I feel
                          well its my opinion take it that way pls
                          Rajesh
                          In Game

Comment

• Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
                            Well well..

There is something i don't get..
                            While adding Something new.. Why not removing/reducing something?
                            Or you guys want us to play 7/24?!

1st, Reduce Solo& Multi(3v3) Arenas;
                            2nd, Remove this ***** Stamina regen and give all 160/200 stamina everyday;
                            3rd, Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200
                            4th, Make the Fishy cooldown less.. Maybe 3 min for each catch/miss..
                            5th, Remove the *** Tanks, its nothing to do at the same time with Swords/Bows/Staffs, and just a time waste
                            6th, Remove the all Bounty Quest system and add some Xp to Circuit Quests..

At least DO 1 of the things above...
                            Agree. It's because R2 not have idea how make game interesting, they think if you will be busy 7/24, game become perfect.
                            The game will be interesting if they allow players to fight each other, several to one (becouse disbalanced power between cashers and non-cashers) and at any time. The game engine is PVP, and they have to find a way that players are interested in PVP come nobody's untranslatable. In pvp they must get things improving stats. But PVP a minimum of coarse, they are more concerned to show what they are good designers, so all quest are based on waste of time, what you can enjoy their design.

Comment

• Agree. It's because R2 not have idea how make game interesting, they think if you will be busy 7/24, game become perfect.
                              The game will be interesting if they allow players to fight each other, several to one (becouse disbalanced power between cashers and non-cashers) and at any time. The game engine is PVP, and they have to find a way that players are interested in PVP come nobody's untranslatable. In pvp they must get things improving stats. But PVP a minimum of coarse, they are more concerned to show what they are good designers, so all quest are based on waste of time, what you can enjoy their design.
                              k lol i'm non-vip and I like challenges
                              I think game know risk of translatable I guess. It'll be barging for high level player/leader to full fill low levellers well I would like to give my old set to friends but thing about it many have need of it and you have 1 set that'll cause a friction
                              b/w try before quit
                              Rajesh
                              In Game

Comment

• I guess that all the ones who spend many balens to get Hades will be glad that they cant buy any additional skill! (yet?!)

Comment

Working...
                                X