Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Wartune 2.1 Part IV: A World of Cards

cards are permenant

i congratulate wartune on yet another useless aspect of the game. yet another time waisting collapse of time. anothere luck based principle that does little to nothing but waist resources.

Herald of Harkenings AStrut is just another poster. For now....
    What is a Advance Magic Seal Box?...saw someone open it and they are not talking to me. Just curious what it is and how they got it.

The cards could be permanent since they provide boosts for specific areas. For example, the Cladius card gives an HP boost in Arena Party. The complexity of the Treasure Hunt is when you actually engage in the hunt itself. There are some hunts that require you to exchange things for the item you seek which in this case is a card. Some require Kyanite to be exchanged while others gold; this is what I've come across so far on S1 and S283. Unfortunately, the only way to get additional attempts without waiting the designated amount of time is to use the Infinity Wheel.

UPDATE: Daru could be exchanged as well for treasure.
    Last edited by R220603854; 03-05-2014 at 01:04 PM. Reason: New Discovery

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoombostic View Post
    Agreed!I don't understand why people accuse us of eating all the peanutbutter either..............oh wait,that has nothing to do with anything you said.
    My point does go with what you stated since you were talking about how Wartune should be realistic like how war games should be like or how ancient times should be like. Which is not true. You are just trying to make excuses up to bash things for no reason since you hate R2.

Quote Originally Posted by 69DragonKai View Post
    i congratulate wartune on yet another useless aspect of the game. yet another time waisting collapse of time. anothere luck based principle that does little to nothing but waist resources.
    It takes you like 10 secs to do this. It's free boosts. How can this be a bad idea? It's a perment feature that gives free boosts and takes very little time. Less than a min to do all attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion5 View Post
    My point does go with what you stated since you were talking about how Wartune should be realistic like how war games should be like or how ancient times should be like. Which is not true. You are just trying to make excuses up to bash things for no reason since you hate R2.
    ....my point goes with what you said too,simce you clearly stated that you're tired of being accused of eating all the peanutbutter.

i like tanks...every game has its haters and whiners...make u wonder why they play...nothing in this world is *** free

they should waited until we had a chance to try cards befor putting event out that says to get blue o orange etc

Herald of Harkenings BrandSharpWits is just another poster. For now.... BrandSharpWits's Avatar
    way too time consuming (the game already was) i hate it
    Brand SharpWits
    Mage and Archer on Kabam S-12

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast