Closed Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Herald of Harkenings imran1078 is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by R25401441 View Post
    Different look for wings is an awesome idea!! good one Maybe give us knights a big shield to wear on our back

another suggestion would be to add a paint and dye tab to blacksmith.. pay gold to adjust the color of existing clothes/weapons.. that way we truly can customize our look.. no two characters will be exactly the same. maybe even make some curcuit quests to collect items needed to "dye" your clothes
    Cool idea man.
    BlackBoy
    lvl. 66 Knight
    BR: It's Improving
    Server: Crimson Spire S323

Squire of Statements WobblyWizard is considered so-so around these parts. WobblyWizard's Avatar
    i wish i could choose the colour of my clothing as im not a massive fan of the colour of the costumes in the shop apart from the angelic garments but i don't like the brown trousers and i also wish i could paint my tank or pimp it out with some bling wheels and stuff aslo i wanted to top up today and buy the baby griffin but all the top up events have finished so don't think i will bother as its not fair having to go to work all week and be paid on a Friday when all the buy so many balens events are on Tuesdays,Wednesdays,thursdays and all the peeps who dont work or have mammy and daddy get all the freebies
    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Herald of Harkenings imran1078 is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFreeze1 View Post
    remove 200 quest
    Good one.
    BlackBoy
    lvl. 66 Knight
    BR: It's Improving
    Server: Crimson Spire S323

Priest of Pontifications GirlFireRapper is just another poster. For now.... GirlFireRapper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imran1078 View Post
    Good one.
    agree remove 200 quests ^^
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

new mount from TOK or maybe upgrade it?? Griffin mount is expensive... 5995 balens cmon!!! its only for high paying cashers!!! pls put it on event!!

No No No!! more sexy outfits for sure is what we demand the most!! LoL
    go add more sexy outfits!

Name:  blue and white wings.png
Views: 6539
Size:  452.2 KBName:  purple wings.jpg
Views: 3049
Size:  62.6 KBName:  Fractal Angel Wings.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  98.7 KB

It would be nice to have one of these wings

Bows are too big for archers,specially for a female, I can't see 1/2 of my avatar. About mounts a cute lover mount would be nice ^_^ or some big dark dragon, or better Phoenix!! And yes, I agree with others,please give other ToK mount, cards are just taking space! Maybe an Eagle from ToK and with him some medieval clothes! And the clothes, add more helms, beach hairstyle is ridicules and archers head looks big,kinda eww to look at it. Just make sure that all 3 sets are equal! And don't put too much colors on it, makes us look like clowns Also it would be nice if we could exchange stuff with other players! Just between servers,limit,etc.. I also hope that even if you read all of this you wont make it just for cashers, make sure that bound balens can be used ^_^ because every time new mount comes out or clothes some of the players are not able to get them,witch sucks badly =/

Herald of Harkenings R29666175 is just another poster. For now....
    need new mounts in synthesis for shadow soul and mount spirit
    we get much of thm now

new mount for tower of kings, its good idea)
    about kind of mounts - lizard( iguana) will looks funny), elk that doesnt looks like deer we have oh and I want new dragon+_+ like last boss at terraton's lair, I dont need nothing else
    dont guess I can draw mounts I want, may be some pics of costumes, but later) and, I want back this beauty clothing we had year ago, light-pink dress..I dont remember it well)

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast