Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice hahaha
    S245: Warrior
    Name: Free
    Guild: OutCast
    Sylph: Blue Gaia

Comment

Guess i will do as with the soul crystal event not using any, saved my crystals and now i am saving my whips for later and better events, these events are just not worth it.

Comment

this event sucks
        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

lol no chocolates

Comment

Ye realy great, evreybody who already has the 60 set doesnt need skele keys at all, got plenty from last months random drop boxes. Besides the soul crystals this event isnt worth doing at all, ill be saving my whips till we get something more usefull then skeleton keys atleast. Not happy with this event at all

Comment

lets get real the whole months events has sucked big time, last months event i thought was quite good, but this month forget it
              plz R2 do something decent for next month to make up for this months rotten series of events. Thank you in advance

Comment

no chocolate? god comeon -_-

Comment

Lame... :/

Comment

Mwuahahahhahahhahahhahahaahha no chocolate ??! Bye wing (goingbed)

Comment

No chocolate ????????

Comment

stupid ****** 2 events with no chocs

Comment

what are you people thinking

Comment

2 events in 1 month with no chocs

Comment

lol waited for a month thinking whips even will give choco's.. we were stupid to beilive r2 will give wings for free and like they even care about their customers.... well time to stop this pointless game..

Comment

Lol i predicted this when we had the soul crystal event i knew it was gonna be lame. If any of you think you will get a sc or whip event when hades is out you are crazy. R2 will not be giving away anything decent in these unlimited events anymore so dont bother saving whips just use um up n get the little rewards they are offering.
                                woulda been a bit more decent if they offered some kyanite but 5sc is complete ****. If it was 25 sc then ok but 5 lol.

R2 CHANGE THE EVENT TO
                                1 whip 5 sc 1 skel key 1 crypt key 2k kyanite cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X