Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, yeah... your very right sen, 2 SC is more than enough. they really have good ideas.
    [S112] Seven Realm
    Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

I dont think you guys are looking at this correctly....it's a 4 day event...you could get EIGHT sc's.....now that's a reward there

Comment

Hi R2_Emma,
        I have been reading a few responses and then I noticed and was struck by the look on your toon's face.
        It seems to say it all - - - Nothing seems to satisfy some people.
        Cheer Up - I am sure many appreciate your posts.

Comment

noting good here -.-
          Name:Ereshkigal
          Class:Archer
          Level:65
          Server:246
          Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Duration: 3/1 - 3/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            • R2Games: S1 – S425
            • Kabam: S1 – S71
            • Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Increase your devotion to 50 to receive the following items:
            • 50,000 Gold,
            • 20,000 Daru,
            • Soul Crystal x2

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
            Either you're kidding or you misstyped something... If not... why even do the effort to program the event and post it???

Comment

Yeah I agree. It looks too little to me too, but it's because we got spoiled.
              Fishing or jewels spill so many goodies that it is not worth do do anything for 2 crystals and 50K daru.
              But because this doesn't require any extra effort (who doesn't get 50 devotion daily?) there's nothing to complain about.

Comment

2 soul crystals??? are You kidding me???:O

Comment

LOOOLL, *cough*, sry, I can't help laughing out. R2games, How generous are you! I felt so grateful for this precious rewards. because I can't do anything with these 2 soul crystals, finally I decided to save it into guild vault forever, it is great souvenir.

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                  2 soul crystals OMG THAT IS TO MUCH
                  Last edited by Halifax; 02-28-2014, 06:20 PM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

I basically login to 50 devotion..i dont mind something for nothing.

Comment

In soul of crystal event --------------25 sc= 5 whip then in whip event ------------5 whips= 5 sc pls give us 25 pls

Comment

I wasn't going to post, but there really are a lot of brown-nosers(*** kissers) who have no real clue how a game should be run.

Firstly, the players come first, always. With no players, there can't be a game. Notably, they don't seem to show much concern for the players, or the payers, what's more, the ticket system is near-broken, and the responses are almost never helpful(when you actually get one).

Secondly, the basis that players are "greedy" is true and false, because the game has made things too difficult in multiple senses. First, the leveling is slow and albeit, painful and arduous with no real goal. Second, you are limited in the leveling process, i.e Bounties 20 times a day, Dungeons requiring Stamina, 160 max obtainable(with 300 max stamina replenishment), whereas any other game has limitless bounties(quests) and grinding. I for one, find having to wait a whole day on something just to level, is outrageous and absolutely boring. Third, I've been doing a lot of reading, and from what I have read, Lv80 is not really any different.

Thirdly, spenders have total control over the game. When a spender spends $20, they don't get much, however, some tend to spend about $100-5,000 at the start, just for the lead. Thereby, making them top for a good while, however, there are a lot, whom just because they spent, rub it in other players faces, mock them, threaten them, even use Join or Die tactics in a guild basis.

Fourth, this is a war game, however, there are such things as Honor(not camping bases, BGs), respect(saying it was a good fight rather than bragging and saying "Your guild sucks" etc), and tactics. The best tactic, is to make allies, not enemies. The reason behind this, is because spenders or non-spenders, whether they are OP(Overpowered) or not, when they need help for things such as MPDs, ToK, and such forth, they'll rarely get help.

Fifthly, now, this goes to the whiners, yes, there are a lot, I can be a big complainer myself, but the difference is, people complain not out of greed as some people claim, I myself, complain because I enjoy the game a bit and would like to see it get better, not worse. That being said, not everyone will think the same as me, but I have high hopes for games I play, especially if I decide to spend a little cash on it.

Now, for the last thing, I have played many games, I have made many friends and enemies, this game is no different. I try to help when no one else will, as it's the type I am, kindness and consideration goes a long way. The one thing that bothers me the most about this game, is the lies. I have moral codes I live by, a Gentleman's' code if you will, I do not lie to others, and I expect them to not lie to me, this tends to make them enemies to me, then there's being nice and respectful and expecting it in return.

Now then, for a game to really thrive, the Game Devs need to be honest with the players, rather than brush them off, as I have been seeing, which gives me incentive that they want to rob players blind before Wartune goes down or they just don't care. Players need to also realize, that there are 100s of bugs, including lag(Other people will blame this on PCs, internet, and such forth, which is NOT always or hardly the case). Furthermore, it is mostly gamesided, because they are constantly tinkering in it without letting players know, thereby causing issues down the road.

Anyways, I've said what I wanted to, truth is, the game, the players, and the developers are all at fault, and I'm getting bored with the constant breaks in the game, aswell as the jerks of the game. Internet or not, you don't need to be an *** because you're some no life hiding behind a computer, thinking you're hot ******, when you're probably still living in your mothers basement(This goes to the obvious big talk, no walk players).

Have a great day all.

Comment

-.- noob player keep complaining stop complaining if theirs no wrong about it

Comment

Originally posted by BLooD|StalkeR View Post
                            -.- noob player keep complaining stop complaining if theirs no wrong about it
                            Someone complaining about others complaining and calling them a noob? Seems legit. Go jump off a bridge!

Comment

this event did not start in server 425 yet
                              been waiting for it 3 days now and nothing

is this really how things should be ??

sorry wrong forum

Comment

Many players will quit every month till they decide to give non-cashers chance to be strong -.- greediness!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X