Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN GEM EVENT...

IS that once per day..

or

you can only redeem once?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2759016 View Post
      IN GEM EVENT...

IS that once per day..

or

you can only redeem once?
      once per day, you can do it 4 times if you do it jsut after the midnight

Comment

• i hope there is SC event that gives kyan...

Comment

• pls S433 we need crytaloid in balens shop
          Character: SniperAttack

Class: Archer

Guild: Champions

S433

Comment

• impossible to free balen get apollo or hades if not same event soul and whip like before lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
              You are so far, far away from trooth! In Chinies servers all stuff that you can buy from shop is at half price. Their events are much more easy to accomplish. They get more in current case lucky clovers, not need so much of them for rewards, and they have always SC and whip events with needed stuff (lucky clovers) so non cashers to be able to get cool stuff too. Last two months R2 developers changed both major events and they made them impossible not only for non casher, but also for low and even moderate cashers! Day after day R2 become more and more greedy and that is ruining the game! Ok, big cashers pay the bills, but if all free players and low cashers leave then big cashers will start to leave too, cuz simply they need someone to fight! Else in every server there will be max 8-10 guys and their fun will be lost too!

With current management model game is dying gradually!
              Originally posted by |Sarafinah| View Post
              agree! ..... thats what i mean...
              agree with you
              Low Casher Just VIP
              S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

• i am to chat

Comment

• do u guy have skype

Comment

• Originally posted by parasidiss View Post
                    agree with you
                    no cashers are not going to quit lol and dont compare prices with different versions if you like it over there go play there

Comment

• Does it matter whether you open boxes...ex. lucky charm boxes....one at a time or in bulk....and affect the drop rate of items. Thx.

Comment

• To all who complain about No event items in sc/whip events. All of u play on 1month old server and not remember wut was before x-mass? 0 unlimited events...2000 sc or 200 whips needed for event stop complain...grove up

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• in yhis game have"get free balens"its true?

Comment

• is there any event MTW? if there is any reward?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              To all who complain about No event items in sc/whip events. All of u play on 1month old server and not remember wut was before x-mass? 0 unlimited events...2000 sc or 200 whips needed for event stop complain...grove up
                              true.. even though i'm relatively new on this game compared to u guys.. but i experienced that limited MTW and SC event.
                              but well.. as a human, when the event degrading again of course i fell disappointed too, haha. and skel keys are useless for me
                              And beside! the most important point for me is : that time, during limited MTW / SC event we didn't have sylph, we don't need any mahra / sepulcrum! but now, the only way we, who couldn't pay mahra with balens, to get mahra is from events! if they were to remove event token from unlimited SC / whip event. how do we upgrade our sylph? upgrading to 3 star blue required 3 months!! lol. the heavy casher wouldn't really mind about that, but R2 doesn't give us a way to get mahra for free except event, and now even on events they give only a few every month, with unlimited SC / MTW event doesn't drop event token again..
                              another reason is back then there're no jewel, no Circuit "atoll" quest.. it's hard to get MTW and SC, no point in them being unlimited, since even when it's limited lots ppl can't complete all the quests within the event day..
                              i think

Comment

• so how about ivent St. Patrick`s Day R2? Free to play like a ivent valentine again and dissapoint all player about it? We can see how long all pll can play about it coz no ivent free for it...........................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                SO HOW NEXT.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X