No announcement yet.

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know wath ??? 1200 boxes and no hades ??????? so how mach cash playerrs must pey for it 500E ?????????????????? f....................... maybi beter not pay enimore just like ather members 10 boxes 2 hades f/............................................................
    ❤PaTeNcE❤
    Even the future has an end

Comment

• Why cant wartune put some new sylphs in sylph atoll that hades sylph is really really hard to get for some people

Comment

• it will better then spending so much money just to get 1 hades its a waste trying to buy all those box and get no hades more easy to put new sylphs in sylph atoll

Comment

• 1200 box , no hades , cmon .. You're asking for too much money from people, you're getting too greedy, don't you realise you're losing players, non cash, mild cash players, in the end all of your precious piggy banks will be gone because they won't have anyone to fight against. But if that's how you want this game to end up, knock yourselves out.
          神KamiKaze風
          semi retired
          s422
          150k br

Comment

• hahahah pat
            神KamiKaze風
            semi retired
            s422
            150k br

Comment

• btv toses ppl from R2 did you hate mi cause i pey you ?????????? whay i never never ever get somting free in this game ?????????? evry evenet 1000 2000 boxes ??? how long ???????????????????????????????? from mi personaly you have no 1e enimore ))) the bigest casher in server 422 wil not pay enimore )))buy runes what ppl dayli get for free 1000 boxes for toses stupid events whith wings and clotes aktualy buy evryting in this f game ))) from todey free user mayby get luky then )))
              ❤PaTeNcE❤

Comment

• haha kami ))
                ❤PaTeNcE❤

Comment

• i've notice that too pat .. more u spend , less u get ..
                  check the price on china wartune ,, that's a nice and funny way to play
                  chinese is 1 Chinese yuan = 0.16 US dollars
                  so 1 yuan is roughly 16cent

So 2 balens on other server = 3.4% of $1
                  and 20 balens on our server = 20% of $1

Thats quite the jump on spending. So while the chinese spend 3.4% of their balen's on said item, we spend 20% of ours

EURO and American server prices when converted prove that our prices are over 250% higher then Chinese, some items are 500% higher, some I've seen even more 1000% higher... Are You F........ Kidding Me?

For your greed all our moneys is too little....
                  Last edited by Relinq; 03-11-2014, 12:06 PM.
                  神KamiKaze風
                  semi retired
                  s422
                  150k br

Comment

• ooooooooooooooooooooooo btv strange lagg and blak skreens i get after my posts hier )))
                    ❤PaTeNcE❤

Comment

• Originally posted by deadmanxbg View Post
                      did someone else calculated it ? you can get up to 17 clovers maximum per day from the events and you got 19 days until end 17 * 19 = 323 impossible to get 480 so unfair.
                      So pull out your wallet and buy the rest.. Or are you one of those who wants to be a top player while at the same time being a bottom dweller? It only makes sense.. if they gave everyone everything for free no one would buy anything... Then r2 would be broke.... which means they would shut down... which means everyone would have to go back to sitting in a corner playing with themselves. Either that or GET A JOB!!

Comment

• but the thing is chinese servers use chinese only..hope they could launch english servers..
                        then all players would transfer from r2 to chinese..

Comment

• هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
                          اااااااااااااااااااااللاااااا

Comment

• Can some one explain to me how you get a card to lvl 3 for this event? Forget level 5 that is clearly impossible. I feel like I am missing something. It takes 30 cards to upgrade a white to lvl 3 and I doubt I will do that in time.

Comment

• errrrr i need 30 card for white 3lvl and 32 cards for green 3lvl. WHERE I CAN GET IT?

Click image for larger version

Name:	card_green.png
Views:	1
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	1683439Click image for larger version

Name:	card_white.png
Views:	1
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	1683440
                              Last edited by LOXMATblY; 03-11-2014, 07:19 PM. Reason: add image

Comment

• The only thing I can work out is that get ready for a balen event to earn infinity wheels. If R2 are feeling nice then there might be an SC/whip event for them. Either way its a waste of said items/balens for 12 clovers and some other junk.
                                Last edited by milktray; 03-11-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X