Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

R2_EMMA can you please tell whats an advanced magic seal box,,i seen people getting purple treasure card,,and everytime i ask no one is responding to me,,please tell

why now very laggg.. so i need to spend more time on for playing wartune? can you fix it soon..! very difficult to play now..

Priest of Pontifications AeonS3 is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaming View Post
    R2_EMMA can you please tell whats an advanced magic seal box,,i seen people getting purple treasure card,,and everytime i ask no one is responding to me,,please tell
    Adv. Magic Seal Box is Master Summoner Kit
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    LV.57

BR 80K++ with 200% BW

"Make sure you post in the right game, right section"
    I want to add a GIF/Image to my siggy but it is not allowed
    Please merge old server!!!
    2 Years of playing. YEAH!!!

lols guys..this is S__M u dnt get it...if u addicted or even enjoying wasting your money here u will be poor someday and you realized how u spend more money here.....u dnt get it, they will controlled you...now you complaining about you get in 600 boxes?now you want to take your money back or either changed it into nice hades? lols...guys someday you realized this games no assurances, it will take your char, or even hacked here no more chances to send it back.........where do you go, agencies at FBI?.....time will come

Herald of Harkenings |Sarafinah| is just another poster. For now.... |Sarafinah|'s Avatar
    ANOTHER DISAPOINTING EVENT....!!! 1 more event like these and all the low cash player would be RETIRED
    andyblackorder.deviantart.com

Sarafinah @s300 fastest thieft at Scarwood forest
    Medal: LORD DIVINE
    BR: 100.000
    Job: Mage
    im a noob and low cash player

R2 games has nothing to do with events ************ controls what we get for events and when we get them they just copy and paste the code

Squire of Statements LordVOODOO is just another poster. For now.... LordVOODOO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylee1987 View Post
    R2 games has nothing to do with events ************ controls what we get for events and when we get them they just copy and paste the code
    You are so far, far away from trooth! In Chinies servers all stuff that you can buy from shop is at half price. Their events are much more easy to accomplish. They get more in current case lucky clovers, not need so much of them for rewards, and they have always SC and whip events with needed stuff (lucky clovers) so non cashers to be able to get cool stuff too. Last two months R2 developers changed both major events and they made them impossible not only for non casher, but also for low and even moderate cashers! Day after day R2 become more and more greedy and that is ruining the game! Ok, big cashers pay the bills, but if all free players and low cashers leave then big cashers will start to leave too, cuz simply they need someone to fight! Else in every server there will be max 8-10 guys and their fun will be lost too!

With current management model game is dying gradually!

BEYOND GODLIKE!

Herald of Harkenings |Sarafinah| is just another poster. For now.... |Sarafinah|'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    You are so far, far away from trooth! In Chinies servers all stuff that you can buy from shop is at half price. Their events are much more easy to accomplish. They get more in current case lucky clovers, not need so much of them for rewards, and they have always SC and whip events with needed stuff (lucky clovers) so non cashers to be able to get cool stuff too. Last two months R2 developers changed both major events and they made them impossible not only for non casher, but also for low and even moderate cashers! Day after day R2 become more and more greedy and that is ruining the game! Ok, big cashers pay the bills, but if all free players and low cashers leave then big cashers will start to leave too, cuz simply they need someone to fight! Else in every server there will be max 8-10 guys and their fun will be lost too!

With current management model game is dying gradually!
    agree! ..... thats what i mean...
    andyblackorder.deviantart.com

Sarafinah @s300 fastest thieft at Scarwood forest
    Medal: LORD DIVINE
    BR: 100.000
    Job: Mage
    im a noob and low cash player

300 boxes opened - no Hades Card, 50 lucky clover - no recharge anymore

How about sell slyph with balens or bound balens with cheap price? Because many player with low cash. GM should think about cheap price.
    Last edited by R216425731; 03-08-2014 at 10:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast