No announcement yet.

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel sorry for those who spent hundreds on lucky clover boxes, and didnt get a hades seal.

more so, those who really couldnt afford to, and did anyway.

I for one enjoy my game, so I do like to pay in a bit to enhance it, but im not ritch, I took about 50 bucks, and I tried for hades and didnt get it.

I feel okay with the amount of mahara that I got, but really not all that happy about it.

I dont understand why they dont just put a (reasonable) pricetage on it. if they put it in the shop for 10,000 balens, id probably just buy the hades seal, and try my luck with the boxes for the next event to get some maha for it.

but only make it available thru lottery tickets.

I think the prices in this game are just too high in general, and honest, and the time where that made me spend more is now over. I spend less now because its not much I get in return, so why bother with it?

Throw in a few balens when the gem game makes it "worth it" buy my vip and spirt cov, maybe a few items from the mystery shop (good luck charms, lvl 5 pots if I need em, and if they ever do show me an archer rune or anchient rune pack)

I guess ill just have to accept thats all I can afford, because R2 obvilously doesnt care about low cashers. I guess somone crunched the numbers, and figured out they can get more money by raising thier prices, because some people will pay ANYTHING.

its the players fault really, If there wherent guys out there recharging 1000 dollars worth of balens for the cloudcaller mount, and paying 500 dollars for a pair of level 1 wings, maybe the events wouldnt be so crappy.

hey, if I found out I had 3,000 people that would pay a specific amount per month, then another 500 people that would pay anything I asked them to. id do the same thing. jack up the prices, give the low spenders **** for the money they will give me anyway, and just keep on testing how high I can make those who will pay anything go.

to to those who money is no object, I hope this is what you wanted, because you paid for it. The game is now yours, so long as you keep paying for it anyway

expect more and more money suck events. because the money is there to be sucked

the rest of us will just have to deal with it.

Comment

• ion our srver one got from the first box

Comment

• yea this i miend if you sey R2 dont care for midle cashers you think is care for the bigg ??? in awer server all midle cash get the hades whit araund 30 300 boxes and ther also we have 3 4 big cashers we awredy buy all amaunt boxes and no hades so what for som ppl hades cost 3000 balens or 5 or iven 10 what is araund 75 e and for mi ????? 480 cloves in 1000 boxes so my hades IF I BUY him wil bi 50k balens >????????????????? 400 e ??? and then 1200 mara or 1500 what cost araund 60k balens so a purple hades for 1500 e ?????????????????????????????? are you crazy ??????????? ppl in europian cuntrys work for 300 e per mont iven less and iven if i have no problem whit a muny i wil bi totaly stupid to pey so mach for somting what ppl get from 1 box so f.... r2 stil have like 10k balens but wil not recharge enimore you rieli f ..... jouk whit mi
        ❤PaTeNcE❤
        Even the future has an end

Comment

• Originally posted by R24482777 View Post
          I feel sorry for those who spent hundreds on lucky clover boxes, and didnt get a hades seal.

more so, those who really couldnt afford to, and did anyway.

I for one enjoy my game, so I do like to pay in a bit to enhance it, but im not ritch, I took about 50 bucks, and I tried for hades and didnt get it.

I feel okay with the amount of mahara that I got, but really not all that happy about it.

I dont understand why they dont just put a (reasonable) pricetage on it. if they put it in the shop for 10,000 balens, id probably just buy the hades seal, and try my luck with the boxes for the next event to get some maha for it.

but only make it available thru lottery tickets.

I think the prices in this game are just too high in general, and honest, and the time where that made me spend more is now over. I spend less now because its not much I get in return, so why bother with it?

Throw in a few balens when the gem game makes it "worth it" buy my vip and spirt cov, maybe a few items from the mystery shop (good luck charms, lvl 5 pots if I need em, and if they ever do show me an archer rune or anchient rune pack)

I guess ill just have to accept thats all I can afford, because R2 obvilously doesnt care about low cashers. I guess somone crunched the numbers, and figured out they can get more money by raising thier prices, because some people will pay ANYTHING.

its the players fault really, If there wherent guys out there recharging 1000 dollars worth of balens for the cloudcaller mount, and paying 500 dollars for a pair of level 1 wings, maybe the events wouldnt be so crappy.

hey, if I found out I had 3,000 people that would pay a specific amount per month, then another 500 people that would pay anything I asked them to. id do the same thing. jack up the prices, give the low spenders **** for the money they will give me anyway, and just keep on testing how high I can make those who will pay anything go.

to to those who money is no object, I hope this is what you wanted, because you paid for it. The game is now yours, so long as you keep paying for it anyway

expect more and more money suck events. because the money is there to be sucked

the rest of us will just have to deal with it.
          perfectly right , cashers are spoiling game fr us, hate for them...

Comment

• thnx R2 after 1400 boxes i get hades whit 5
            ❤PaTeNcE❤
            Even the future has an end

Comment

• The real scientific way to determine prices is to make one promotion where they sell gems for, let's say, 200 balens. Next time, they sell for 100 balens. Third time, they sell for 150 balens. Then they examine how many people buy them. If 100 buys for 200 balens, and 500 for 100 balens, the later is better for them since these digital products has no production cost whatsoever.

They either do that, and this is actually a price most people are willing to pay - although I seriously doubt this. Or their sales people are not that smart and they just price a skyhigh pricetag to everything and hope a few whales buy it.

I play this game since a year. I spent a total of 1200 USD on it, so 100 USD / month. It' a LOT for a game, still I know its "small amount" compared to what can be spent here.
              I dont buy spirit convenant. I dont buy crypt keys. I dont spend balen on gold (including WB) ever. I never buy any promotion pack (ok, once bought 100 mahra but that's all). The only time I bought boxes is when Apollo came out, never since or before. I don't buy whips, sc, sepulcrum, anything.
              Still I spent too much money. On VIP, mounts, sylph skills, fate stones etc. I spend balen only when I get at least +1 BR for every 10 balens spent. Most things they sell (world boss buff, gem packs, SC packs etc) is like +1 BR for 50-100 balens. So if you want +10.000 BR, you want to pay attention or you lose your house.

So I buy only a tiny fraction of the cash items, and still it's 100 USD per month! It's okay, I'm top mage on my server, but I know I never gonna have any chance in CW finals.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• bn u cf?

Comment

......................................................NoOo Comment ................

Comment

• GM please update Mount Train Whip give Lucky Clover please :M
                    lindiya

Comment

• Originally posted by lindiya View Post
                      GM please update Mount Train Whip give Lucky Clover please :M
                      WHAT? Is this next event? No soul engraving?
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• egzi abher fikir new

Comment

• Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
                          thnx R2 after 1400 boxes i get hades whit 5
                          You spent over $500 to get Hades? Geez no wonder the Devs ask for exuberant prices with player such as yourself throwing that kind of money at them for a graphic.

Next time buy a ps4 & some games, please for yours & our sakes!

Enjoy hades, was it really worth it?

Comment

• no worry i kill many hades on bg and arena

Comment

• Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                              You spent over $500 to get Hades? Geez no wonder the Devs ask for exuberant prices with player such as yourself throwing that kind of money at them for a graphic.

Next time buy a ps4 & some games, please for yours & our sakes!

Enjoy hades, was it really worth it?
                              bro his money grows on tree dont u know ?
                              all i can say , fools who waste alot of money .
                              hard work needed to earn but black money dont need hard work.
                              i am sure u got the point

Comment

• I play on two servers ... one newer that is 40-50 ish and also 387 which is 70ish and above ... on 387 only a few people have gotten hades ... I bought over 100 boxes and never got one . On my smaller server I bought 2 boxes ... the first was a Hades and the second was 100 training whips ..... so it is all just random luck .
                                Name : RavenShade
                                Guild : GODS
                                Server : 387
                                Class : Archer
                                Corruptio optimi est pessima -Corruption of the best , is the worst

In the Depth of the Shadows rose the shade of a Raven . Come to guide the weak and punish those who would abuse their power , having been corrupted by it.

Comment

Working...
                                X