No announcement yet.

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like this game ..but to expensive guys ..make cheaper events and all culd be happy

Comment

• I would like to interject something else to think about into this conversation . I have tried Wartune on Various publishers ...... lets remember here that it is NOT R2 who calls the shots .... it is 7road . 7road is the ones who do the maintenance schedules , the release schedules , the event schedules , etc .... Now once in a while R2 may throw in something for its players alone ... but far and wide 7road is the people we have to thank (or Not ) for the prices , and drop rarities . Having said that .... R2 does try to provide the very best support it can . It would be nice to see them initiate a Elite VIP program ...... where the Elite people would get answers quicker , etc ... plus special events for them . Not that I would be on that program as I do not cash much at all . About 20dollars per month and my VIP status . Having said that I have a respectable character for not being a big casher . So it can be done but it takes patience , persistance , and some luck .

Thank you Emma and R2 for trying the very best you can . Some of us know how hard you work and that it is not your fault .
      Name : RavenShade
      Guild : GODS
      Server : 387
      Class : Archer
      Corruptio optimi est pessima -Corruption of the best , is the worst

In the Depth of the Shadows rose the shade of a Raven . Come to guide the weak and punish those who would abuse their power , having been corrupted by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GEENDO View Post
        i like this game ..but to expensive guys ..make cheaper events and all culd be happy
        The game is expensive only if you pay for it. I spend 8$/month for VIP account and that's about it. Seems pretty OK. Still a bit expensive for VIP on a browser game(I think 6$ would be more appropiate), but not too expensive.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
          btv toses ppl from R2 did you hate mi cause i pey you ?????????? whay i never never ever get somting free in this game ?????????? evry evenet 1000 2000 boxes ??? how long ???????????????????????????????? from mi personaly you have no 1e enimore ))) the bigest casher in server 422 wil not pay enimore )))buy runes what ppl dayli get for free 1000 boxes for toses stupid events whith wings and clotes aktualy buy evryting in this f game ))) from todey free user mayby get luky then )))

Um ..... rule #1 if you want people to understand you .... don't type and spell like you are in second grade (learn some english) or use google translator and cut and paste ..
          Rule #2 .... if you are that big a casher , then dude you need to get a life .... seriously .... go on a date or something .
          Name : RavenShade
          Guild : GODS
          Server : 387
          Class : Archer
          Corruptio optimi est pessima -Corruption of the best , is the worst

In the Depth of the Shadows rose the shade of a Raven . Come to guide the weak and punish those who would abuse their power , having been corrupted by it.

Comment

• guyz we are just wasting our energy by writing bad for r2games here as it doesnt matter to them even if any 1 whole server quits since as long there are big cashers , it doesnt matter to them what pain small cashers or non - cashers are going through so just enjoy what you have got and let r2 as it be as complaining is also not reasonable as if you all don not like this game then leave it.Why even Spend money on a " game " ?Why even $1?Whats it giving to you all?I dont spend money and would advice all to not to spend money also.Games are meant to have fun , not to have competition that i will be on " top " and even if u compete , why wasting yours or your mama - papa's hardwork in it. I mean why wasting money in it?its like for knowing a secret from someone , you are ready to pay a lot of money.Thats completely unreasonable isn't it?
            R2 dont give a damn about us so we should also not 'cause if we are complaining about something , means we care about it even if it is from deep of our heart so just enjoy and be careless and botherless about r2 ENJOY!

Comment

• if whisp or soul event thn plz R2 be kind over us and add clover in it....

Comment

• can u guy plz bring a souls crystals and mount training whip EVENT plz cuz i don't pay to play and i want a Apollo plz guy

Comment

• Plz bring limited sc event with clover so that we, who want Apollo can get it......

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenShade71 View Post
                    Having said that .... R2 does try to provide the very best support it can
                    Bro.... I laugthed hard on that one xd

Comment

• Card Engulfing

Duration: 3/12 - 3/18 23:59 (Server Time)

this event is bugged

it refreshed and said I had my attempts. so did my 6 card engulfs and now it shows redeemed, not a thing in my back. no rewards

Comment

• On card engulfing. I just engulfted 3 card then it was already marked redeemed the moment i'm about to redeem the reward. It happened again on the 6th, im about to redeem the reward but already marked as redeemed. Please repair this.

Comment

• Same **** here.... I hope we get compensation, cuz its kinda hard to make even a lvl 3 card... lvl 6 is impossible I think.

Comment

• Card Engulfing is bugged! Today it was wirtten there that I could collect and I completed. When I went to get the rewards, it was there "redeemed"... I am Musgley from S335...

Comment

• exactly same thing just happened to me! I was waiting for reset, it showed gray button as it should and after i engulfed 6 cards it changed to redeemed without actually redeeming it!
                              its bugged!
                              I want those prizes for redeeming, we need compensation

Originally posted by xToadx View Post
                              Card Engulfing

Duration: 3/12 - 3/18 23:59 (Server Time)

this event is bugged

it refreshed and said I had my attempts. so did my 6 card engulfs and now it shows redeemed, not a thing in my back. no rewards

Comment

• Same happedned to me........i want compensation......

Comment

Working...
                                X