No announcement yet.

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whip event starts after tree today the rewards are for stable lvl and not for whip spend rewards starts from lvl 3 stable and for that u get 2 clover box 100 whips and 100k gold check oceanic servers if u want more info

Comment

• Wow no SC event and we get a crappy honor thy mount event. *** R2 do you even care in the slightest about your non heavy casher players or is it all about the benjamins too you. Seriously I may not cash hard but I do cash and yet it seems like every event they put out is either cash hard or just tuck your tail and run. If this is the case I will save my money and go elsewhere to another game and game company that actually cares about its players. This is just so aggravating and I'm sick of having too bite my tongue about these people.

Comment

• According to Cosmo's blog, the chances of getting Hades out of "lucky" clover box is .2% or 2 out of every 1000 boxes. That seems to be fairly generous compared to the feedback that I've gotten from friends and acquaintances on my server, but let's just go with his potentially low-ball number.
        If this is true, you have a better chance of:
        - getting colon cancer: 1 in 20
        - living to be 100 years old: 1 in 50
        - being born a twin in North America: 90 to 1
        - being on plane with a drunken pilot: 117 to 1
        - being audited by the IRS: 175 to 1
        - having your identity stolen: 200 to 1
        - dating a millionaire: 215 to 1
        - dying from falling down: 1 in 246
        - finding out your child is a genius: 250 to 1
        And approximately the same odds as catching a ball at a major league ballgame: 563 to 1 (.18%)

As much as I love the friends that I've made via this game, this is too expensive for me to justify compared to other hobbies and games. The issue is not whether I have the money or not, it's whether or not I'm willing to give it to you for so little in exchange. This, just to be relatively competitive on my server. I'm not having enough fun to ignore the lack of value or the insulting drop rates at this point. Perhaps there are plenty of people out there who are so rich that you could sell them anything and they would grin like idiots for all the fun they're having. That, I suppose, is your target audience. I could have paid a subscription for World of Warcraft for nearly an entire year for the amount that I wasted trying to get Hades through a "lucky" box alone when this event began. Or, I could have pre-purchased the elder scrolls online with all the bells and whistles possible on the side for literally less than half that cost. Take the amount that I have spent overall on this game and break it down the same way... the value for the money is tragically low. And all that to remain moderately competitive on a low-quality, flash-player game. I have to admit, I was wrong to spend the money I've spent here. Don't look now, but your whales are migrating, R2.
        Last edited by Khaleesi_Moon; 03-19-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• well if no sc event i will take my money and go to another game, and be4 some noob post a reply of my comment i'm a cash player , not a big spender but a fairly decent one, but seems like r2 doesn't care about us and think that if you are not a whale this game is not for you, so, by the end of the month my vip will be cancelled and my last 5k balens will be spend, then i'll go play guildwars or something similar with a better customer care service and more attention tho their player base.
          The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

• Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
            well if no sc event i will take my money and go to another game, and be4 some noob post a reply of my comment i'm a cash player , not a big spender but a fairly decent one, but seems like r2 doesn't care about us and think that if you are not a whale this game is not for you, so, by the end of the month my vip will be cancelled and my last 5k balens will be spend, then i'll go play guildwars or something similar with a better customer care service and more attention tho their player base.
            you odnt need sc event to use them

Comment

• wow from bad events to totally **** really level 3 to 6 stables and get that as rewards no thanks

Comment

• I'm not going to another game due to money I've spent on this, but it seems that r2 is making a great effort for make the game the least fair possible, first eliminate sc events, now with whips too, really ppl?, greed is killing you r2
                Last edited by ferds2; 03-19-2014, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• omg thanks for letting us know bout the rune event i used 500 a few hours before it showded you suck r2

Comment

• 5 times purge rune thanks for your bad luck

Comment

• Again a bad event , most ppl dont used to save their runes.Like me in the past i had about 1200 runsetones saved but used them to upgrade blood runestone.Also the ppl who only benefit are the ppl who are saving tok nm chests for having more space at vault and inventory.Well very bad event again.Ty wartune...

Comment

• i am not one to post in forums but this past event made me really mad i saved my butt off on everything to at least have a half a chance and getting ether of the slyphs but it is impossible to even get close to the hades sylph even if you collected all the clovers i didnt even come close to the apollo sylph and i missed like only 2 clovers, the only way to get it was to pay pal ALOT and even then its a slim chance, without some form of help by getting clovers from a soul crystal or mount training whip parts of the event, the mount training whip section that was put, it was a JOKE so not worth the reward only if you already had from level 3 and up before the time, no word about the rune event ether, i must say i am getting extremely close to quitting this game and taking the money i do pay pal on occasion to another game that is not blinded by there own greed and thinks further then their nose. I am happy with some things that R2 does but it is starting to get out weighed very fast by the bad. Not that you actually care what we put in the forums and i bet you dont even read them but i just could not hold back my frustration anymore.

Comment

• To make some feel better i saved 2k whips 10k+ sc(had 8k+80 diamond boxes) when were last good whip and sc event just to get me hades(i am mage). So calculated back i lost over 600 mahra and quite many whips and skel keys. If they will put summoner at 70 dungeon lol that will be nice additional nail to the coffin

After all forums fuels on others failure mistakes or cashers enjoying how bad last events are. So hf enjoy on my account a bit

Comment

• Bummer i saved 150 lucky clovers and now can not use them as event ended
                            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• hey guys i'm using google to play wartune....recently yesterday i suddenly can't login my account...it shows..Bad request HTTP ERROR 504: Gateway timeout can somone pls explain why this happen?
                              i'm playin in S433

Comment

Working...
                              X