Knight will destroyer vs crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
    Okay, Let me get this straight. She has 166K BR, while I have 168K BR. So there is a 2k difference and it's a coincidence we are wearing the same clothing. The reason I had that title on, was because I have the strongest sylph in my server.

Comment

Lol no she had the 168k before she swapped the weapon. Stats are just eerily similar. Just caught my eye as odd lol. Kinda cool if it is a coincidence. xD Didn't know you could make something that similar in stats.
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

sounds like someone has a bad toon and is trying to pass someone elses off as his own

how about this

you show your toon with your full inventory and you saying hi in guild chat
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

its getting my head so messed up any clarification Albert , do u have something to say about this

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            sounds like someone has a bad toon and is trying to pass someone elses off as his own

how about this

you show your toon with your full inventory and you saying hi in guild chat
            I can do that, but it will be on my blog if I am posting maybe a guide. But in my server where I check the Player's Strength Cross Server, I don't see Daphne, though I found out that this is actually the first time you guys actually had to show me this toon. Though there are better ways I can actually prove am not the Daphne you guys are trying to say or portray. Though at least I got my soul engraving level to level 78 today, though hers is 79. But that's really a big difference
            Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-21-2014, 02:28 PM.

Comment

You can call me Albert, though that was the name I tried calling my character on here, though it was taken by someone then I added my last name to it to make it look abit funny
              Are there anyways someone can change his name on this forum?

Comment

The Albertein Game Blog!
                This Blog is meant to be informative and to also help people with information that they need.

so much info
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  The Albertein Game Blog!
                  This Blog is meant to be informative and to also help people with information that they need.

so much info
                  The information is not enough to be honest, but at least I've tried

Comment

If I was not an archer I would go for EWD build, lot more HP{gems** and one slot astral could go for EGA., no stress on luck factor. Even with 7k+ critical, there are times when I dont crit. 5 times a row, using basic shot and AP.[quite frustrating], additionally everyone is carrying a EGA lvl 7-8, recently.
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

ofcourse u wont crit , if your br grows , your crit rate will be less and less until u work on upgrading it . the more br , the more crit u need . thats why i feel sorry for archers

Comment

Working...
                      X