No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Ostrich Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

count me out of this, since my money amount is not enough for you i will not spend any more pennies in here.
    The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

I need new mount

Comment

I need new mount

Comment

mahal amat

Comment

The whole so-called game is a waste of money.. if your dumb enough to spend it..

Comment

I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying fu cks about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your fu cking heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.
              My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                Last edited by asad845; 03-19-2014, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
                  I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying fu cks about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your fu cking heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.
                  plz find where the prommises soul events?

Comment

i want a chocobo.

Comment

Lost it ... wheres my iPhone 4 ?

Comment

hahaha good 1

Comment

Working...
                        X