Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the **** has happened?? i am not a casher,, i already have 770 bound balens.. what the fuckk,, after the maintenance 500 bound balens were gone!! kindly explain this??

Comment

• im having a hard time earning those balens,, and then it was gone just like that?? tang ina lang naman..

Comment

• maybe insignia in glory shop for next class war...

Comment

• all people in game? mine wont load

Comment

• I can't access hot events s387. same for my boyfriend on his account

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 19th of March at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
              • Unlocked the 3/20 - 3/22 Class War. (☞Click here to joining the discussion!)
              • The following items will be available in the Glory Shop during the Class Wars: Phantom Yeti Card, Blood Rune, and Healing Rune.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77192[/ATTACH]

UPDATE:
              • The schedueld 3/20 Wartune weekly maintenance will be held a day early to avoid overlap with the Class Wars.
              • 6:20 AM EDT - The maintenance is over. All servers are back!
              ok now that they broke wb and bg can they fix it without breaking anything else?

Comment

• When will the emergency maintenance be too fix the problems?

S55 is failing arena, Battleground, sylph atoll, major lag on MPDs, and kicking people off constantly since maintenance. When is the emergency maintenance to fix the problems?

Comment

• good job on the maintenance, no wonder china is still considered a third world country.

Comment

• why event reach mount lv 3 ?

Comment

• Lets see what kind of **** for a Compensation they give us this time......How about 10mil gold, 10 mil Daru and at least 5k Insignia for all the times they broke Arena and BG+ any of the Insignia and Honor missed by the people who disconnect during Guild Battle tonight. Also... do we not give enough money to you guys that you can't Test these patches for glitches and bugs BEFORE releasing to servers??

Comment

• It will be the same crappy compensation they always give. A few insignias and double honor scroll

Comment

• is s6 still on maintenance cant log in

Comment

Working...
                          X