Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need SC events

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
      What about other mounts? Would be nice to have Ostricth for 2000 gc
      buy it for 4k blalens in shop right now

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 20th of March at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
        • Unlocked the 3/20 - 3/22 Class War. (☞Click here to joining the discussion!)
        • The following items will be available in the Glory Shop during the Class Wars: Phantom Yeti Card, Blood Rune, and Healing Rune.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77192[/ATTACH]
        AWESOME! So.. How much are these new items gonna cost? Enquiring minds wanna know!

Comment

Hmm 1st day of spring and major updates to come someone has been doing there jobz lol love this game

Comment

This is going to be exciting, considering the fact that I've never been able to get a blood or heal rune from tanks. I'll make sure to have enough glory crystals for that
            S404 Jade River
            Wiseman
            Founder of Fairy Tail
            View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

OMFG

FINALLY! I can use my 5,961 runestones which I gathered since the start of s329!!!!!!!! They heard my tickets on the ** drop and showed me some lovin!

Comment

thanks for the 3 day heads up....much better than the typical 1hour-5min notice i'm accustomed to

Comment

i would like to thanks r2games for once listening and adding new stuff to glory shop, i will gladly wager $20-50 depending on prices of yeti/runes in shop now if they just give clovers for soul engraving i may have to bust some dust off the old cc

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                    buy it for 4k blalens in shop right now
                    Glory Shop of CW is meant to give the non - balenors things they cant get normally as they do not pay to this game and want some stuff free also that balenor's get by balens
                    Last edited by rgnofear; 03-18-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

who cares about runes and cw? we want soul crystal /whip event
                      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:06 AM. Reason: text size adjustment

Comment

nice about runes but what price show up?
                        Low Casher Just VIP
                        S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

So maintenance one day early, nice. Now oceanic server wont be scrеwed by maintenance and they wont miss CW. Finally one good decision.
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Cheers for bringing it forward a day to avoid any chance of screwing up CW for oceanic, I'm beginning to think you go listen to us... sometimes..... ^.^

Comment

How about adding the Golden Impala? or baby griffin?

Comment

we need sc and mtw event

Comment

Working...
                                X