Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for giving runes in gloryshop.

Comment

when SC Event R2

Comment

like the runes dont like that you said thursday now its weds but hey maybe its just me

Comment

What and where is the Glory Shop? Does my server have that?

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedlei View Post
            What and where is the Glory Shop? Does my server have that?
            click class wars....it's only there once a month

Comment

Maintenance for that **** stuff? Put then all runes in that shop not only those two.. For real prizes

Comment

Originally posted by triggerh View Post
                Good job about the healing and blood rune. It's nice to know that they'll become more available. I've been doing tanks almost every day for 4 months now with about 90% win rate, and never gotten a rune while I see low lvl players get theirs quite frequently... it seems some ppl get them real easy while others need a lot-lot-lot-lot-lot more effort to get chance items (apollo/hades anyone?) extra annoyance that we got merged with old server and they all claim that in the past R2 was just giving healing/blood rune out for free (or close to that with some really easy event)... I hope they will have an affordable pricetag so I can finally get one of the two runes
                My tank ratio is win/loss 6/1 a week, meaning, I win 6 a week and lose 1 a week. Been like this for weeks now, and what gets me, I have not gotten any runes whatsoever, watched other people get them aswell as get multiples. Yeah, people keep getting 2+ Healing and/or Blood runes...it's irritating. On top of that, my Jewel Hunt Help has been nerfed to 1-5 per help, which is annoying since I feel bad when someone asks for my help in JH and they only get a 1-5. I used to get 10-25s.....=/

Also, will you guys asking about Whip/SC events please ****? If you're that desperate, you need a break from the game. Just saying.
                Last edited by timbos; 03-19-2014, 02:29 AM.

Comment

thanks for putting the runes in glory shop. really nice change. just hope i can afford it thank you
                  let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Updates over updates... and still nothing well.*** this ****.

Comment

lol @ R2
                      Firstly you do some good by announcing MT 2 days before and then change MT at an hour's notice.
                      Good to be ready for CW, but just saying, could be planned better first time itself...
                      Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Its True, back when I was on 304 and it was a new server we got blood and healing runes as reward for participating in first tanks quest.

Comment

Originally posted by R247048329 View Post
                          like the runes dont like that you said thursday now its weds but hey maybe its just me
                          Yes, its just you! Maintenance in Thursday means oceanic servers to be scrеwed and those players to miss Class Wars! Wont be fair for them!

And one more thing - as we know in most cases after weekly maintenance there are some buggs as missing day reset and stuff like that! So if we have same problem (hope not) devs will have more time w/o worring that they will scrеw somebodies CW. The only problem is why maintenance in Wednesday when if something went wrong in that case GB may be lost for some servers (europians or oceanic) if we need emergancy maintenance! Its about time devs to understand that best day for weekly maintenance is Tuesday! No GB, no CW if something went wrong wont be lost any major event (well for some servers probably one world boss, but that is much better than GB or CW).
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

they are going to have the SC event anymore? anyone know?
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

any news about SC event?

Comment

yay! runes!

Comment

Working...
                                X