+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 19th of March at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Unlocked the 3/20 - 3/22 Class War. (☞Click here to joining the discussion!)
    • The following items will be available in the Glory Shop during the Class Wars: Phantom Yeti Card, Blood Rune, and Healing Rune.

Name:  wartune_classwar.jpg
Views: 9587
Size:  148.7 KB

UPDATE:
    • The schedueld 3/20 Wartune weekly maintenance will be held a day early to avoid overlap with the Class Wars.
    • 6:20 AM EDT - The maintenance is over. All servers are back!

Soul Meditation Event !!

Oh, runes in Glory Shop are really nice for the new players. A lot of my guildies still waiting for those. I'd like to say thank you, on their behalf

Priest of Pontifications ibzc00 is just another poster. For now.... ibzc00's Avatar
    Awesome, never been able to get a rune from tanks!

4-6 hr maint would put it finishing between 7:30pm and 9:30pm GMT +8 on the day of class wars, this should be fun with CW starting at 8pm

why is maitence always on the same day before a Guild battle or the class wars kinda sketchy to me considering if something goes wrong during maitnence then cw is missed and or a GB can be messed up

Herald of Harkenings whatnameisnttaken is just another poster. For now.... whatnameisnttaken's Avatar
    Yea both dark and nasha are right though i am willing to bet that those runes are gonna be just the right price that unless you can get topp 100 wish is doubtful youre gonna have to wager wish entails more baleans being spent....
    -Haru

some more useful stuff in Glory shop will be nice.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

SC event

verry nice to have rune in shop .. keep up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast