Class Wars Return March 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return March 20th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s Ninth Class War on March 20th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune_classwar.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	1747582

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?
    Yes we can only if all high br can strip off in CW :P
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Soul crystals event ?!?!?
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

always after C W its a soul cristal event
        CharacterS: 7

• Most Daring one: S400-Nightkeep
        • Name: R3W4N7 (What did you think)
        • BR: 56,391 with Blessing Wheel (I know its **** )
        • Strategy: Non-Casher (Still **** ;))

"Getting angry doesnt hurt anybody, it only hurts you and therefore you punch yourself....what a lunatic :p"

Comment

How come same old prizes in cw again?

Comment

SOUL Crystal Event !!?¿!
            S71. Mage lvl 72.
            Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

stop spamming the forum about soul crystal event and just because u have gotten it some few times dosen make it that they have to do it all the time.

Comment

i like CW a lot even i'm not going for final yet but i wander why no new mount and what about player have it all, and got all in glory shop why they go again even they are winner and go final each time and no sport for player not lucky to go final not coz they bad but a lot player new here and coming form new server not strong yet , all they got 600 Crystal only, can't by any thing useful only mount card and it is not needed right now for the most, other thing why no new mount we can get from tok shadow soul i think if u add one or tow new mount even if 1st mount for 1600 shadow soul and 2nd for 2400 that is not bad
                Last edited by mahmoudhasn; 03-18-2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

soul crystal event pls

Comment

soul crystal eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent

Comment

Hey everyone dont wager in class war anymore. Not worth it anymore!!! Since there is no more whip or soul crystal event. So, wager = waste of money since the only thing you exchange are soul crystal and mount whips. Which they deleted the soul crystal and mount whips event

Comment

Originally posted by r214285215 View Post
                          hey everyone dont wager in class war anymore. Not worth it anymore!!! Since there is no more whip or soul crystal event. So, wager = waste of money since the only thing you exchange are soul crystal and mount whips. Which they deleted the soul crystal and mount whips event
                          yeah, so agree no more whip and soul crystal event equal no more wager in class war!!!!!!!! This is war r2!!!! No more wager no more wager
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:31 AM. Reason: Font size edit

Comment

You all need to stop your crying, otherwise there will be no Soul Crystal Event. You have to remember they spread the Soul Crystal and Whip Event several weeks apart from each other, usually 3-4 weeks. Considering we just had a whip event at the beginning of the month. It safe to assume if the Soul Crystal Event is not this week, it will be next week.

Which then you all will be crying a week later about wanting a whip event....
                            Server: S411
                            Character: Strikereye
                            Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by R214285215 View Post
                              Hey everyone dont wager in class war anymore. Not worth it anymore!!! Since there is no more whip or soul crystal event. So, wager = waste of money since the only thing you exchange are soul crystal and mount whips. Which they deleted the soul crystal and mount whips event
                              You tell people not to wager, thinking they are primarily doing it because of Soul Crystals and Whips? And what about those who want the mounts, the stones, the shadow crystals, take it they are of no use to anyone
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X