Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two mount events this month?

Comment

Well one good thing is that if u have already gotten your mount to lvl 3 or 4 or whatever, u get to claim all those prizes, its not something u have to do during the event itself.
      So technically i guess its not that bad considering its just a bonus prize for what u already have, so sorry for the previous freak out,
      thanks again
      ~B~

Comment

LOL Idiots
        Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

This definitely means stables and not training levels or something? That's seriously the worst whips event ever. If it were like the last one, at least it was somewhat useful. And why are there two whip events in the same month with no SC event? At least give us an SC event that gave whips like last time and then an event like this one, even without the event piece.

Comment

just upgraded to lv2 stable, so hard for us non cashers to survive

Comment

Love-Thy-Mount ...TRASH I will talk with my buddies and left R2 game....
              “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

Well I guise R2 is just wanting to lose money now. This is what your charts will look like at the next meeting.... Click image for larger version

Name:	graph.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	1683852

Comment

Hate the mount again another screw up event

Comment

R2 Team greed is good " keep on and you will force players to quit "

Comment

thanks for the free stuff

Comment

Originally posted by hunter300 View Post
                        R2 Team greed is good " keep on and you will force players to quit "
                        Well this is the second mounth when they screw the events up if next mounth will be the same me and my gf Stop having bussines with r2 games and stop our vips and we are done with them and move on ♥... cuz i se it start to stink bussines here and se they whant to get rid of the players .This is my finaly decision
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-20-2014, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                          bastards. greedy bastards.
                          i agree. is the 1st time without a rel whips event. anyway where are the sc event?
                          every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                            Well this is the second mounth when they screw the events up if next mounth will be the same me and my gf Stop having bussines with r2 games and stop our vips and we are done with them and move on *D1vo... cuz i se it start to stink bussines here and se they whant to get rid of the players .This is my finaly decision
                            you and your gf should get a head start by moving now and stop paying if you dont like it here nothing will change if you want change go to the source proficient city

Comment

guys R2 Team never read or looked to our posts " they wanna stop events no more events " that what R2 Team wanna say to us

Comment

they must be care about their costumers " players " or why they make this site ! i hope we see R2 Team reply to our needs

Comment

Working...
                                X