X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the Rune Exchange event!
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

U said very nice creeax. And u are in right. But they will not care, about nothing. As they dont do now. Because they will sell their soul to players who pay as crazy, for us mortal peeps no one care. Events with Soulcrystals and mountwhips stoped because some hard cachers blackmail peeps here and told them if they dont stop to give free mount or something, they will stop pay. Thats why we dont have free mounts, and stuff anymore. They dont know one thing, all players who invest a lot amount of money, they will never stop pay for game, its like drugs its simple they will pay no mater what. This can told only one thing about peeps who lead this game, they are stupid, they dont use brain or nothing. They sold soul who give more.

Comment

I thankfully got my Money refunded on this game. Only took me a week to see these Developers for the greedy selfish inconsiderate pieces of krap they are.

I know many have wasted a lot of time and money on this game. But the only way you will ever teach people like this a lesson is to NOT spend a single dime on there game. and To quit player entirely.

To further the damage. Actively boycott there game. Spread the word of how bad it is, How they disregard there players, Have poor management and community relation, How they are so greedy and only use people love and passion for gaming and competitiveness against them to suck there pockets dry without so much as even giving a thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokaro View Post
          I thankfully got my Money refunded on this game. Only took me a week to see these Developers for the greedy selfish inconsiderate pieces of krap they are.

I know many have wasted a lot of time and money on this game. But the only way you will ever teach people like this a lesson is to NOT spend a single dime on there game. and To quit player entirely.

To further the damage. Actively boycott there game. Spread the word of how bad it is, How they disregard there players, Have poor management and community relation, How they are so greedy and only use people love and passion for gaming and competitiveness against them to suck there pockets dry without so much as even giving a thank you.
          Weren't you the one who wanted to dominate on the new server and then catch up to the older players?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

you seriously should be embarrassed, Ema

Comment

There is a saying, "If you give someone a chance, you may be surprised by what they can do". Just a note here, everyone has a limit and I think most are on the breaking point. So the question is: What can be done to avoid this?

Comment

this game was so tricky.. what the heck with runestones event.. i bought 2 rune skills as soon as i received my glory points and levelled them up.. then after few hours a runestones event..
                come on i demand roll back on my account........

Comment

idk why u all complain about the events and about evrything evry morning i go blitzz get my cigaret and coffe and go on forum and all the time ppl complain dont know why.......ppl R2 force u to buy things?R2 force u to be a part of the event?they runn a bussines they dont give a *** about ur complain if at the end off the day the chart is up till now i recharge almost 20$ in a year and i recharge when i see somthing tht i need all the mount i have i get it for free al the cloth same for free is just a game...when they put hades in the shop many of u go like crazy and just buy buy buy bcoz u wanna be the best and when mount event come u complain and curse R2 U WANNA BE THE BEST?SPEND ALL UR ****** MONEY AND BE THE BEST BUTT THEN DONT COME WHT COMPLAINS LIKE U DNT GET UR RESPECT..wht respect?like i said they runn a bussines not a charity..i will love to give us clover in mount butt they dont so wht?i will save my whip for the next event..now ppl say tht this rune is a trap maybe butt no one putt u to fall in tht trap ..get ur rare rune and lvl up slow wht tok nm u wanna have amnesia lvl 10?ok get ur moms credit card and make lvl 10 is ur choice..if they put somthing for sale no one force us to buy is just ur choice mine is not to spend money here just to have funn wht frends...and i wanna tanks to onimad athena 4rage jessy and the rest off havey chaser for let us do tok nm all my respect for them....see u in the game
                  SERVER-S233
                  GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                  CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                  SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

ebeb , are you stupid , is not about forcing is about the way treat us , si ca sa sti boule care esti pupan cur r2game care esti platim vip si asta ar trebui sa vina cu ceava de la event
                    ebeb bou romaniei care pupan cur r2game ,mai bine dute in caverna si taci dreacu ca nu ai inteles nimnic din ce se plange un player te-ai bagat ca musca n lapte

Comment

This is the only game I know that gives nothing to their players cept more ** and more reason to give the finger to these rip off artists

Comment

Originally posted by micutz28 View Post
                        ebeb , are you stupid , is not about forcing is about the way treat us , si ca sa sti boule care esti pupan cur r2game care esti platim vip si asta ar trebui sa vina cu ceava de la event
                        ebeb bou romaniei care pupan cur r2game ,mai bine dute in caverna si taci dreacu ca nu ai inteles nimnic din ce se plange un player te-ai bagat ca musca n lapte
                        hai zi zau?so fut pe mata in cur de nu ai dreptate pleaca in plm si joca farmville daca nu iti convine al dracu travestit vrei respect..si eu platesc vip si ma doare in pl de ce fac astia daca nu iti convine paraseste jocul dute dracu de fraier
                        SERVER-S233
                        GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                        CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                        SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

ba neintarcatule pe ce vrei ma u respect?vrei sa faci cva nu te mai loga u si prieteni tai vb cu toti sa nu mai intre pe joc atunci poti schimba cva...nu sa vii aici sa te plangi ca o pizda si maine sa te loghezi si sa faci ceea ce faci zi de zi...dar de esti si u baiat ca tipi pe forum ca u vrei respect..fututi pulile din mata de avortat cu respectu mati cu tot
                          SERVER-S233
                          GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                          CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                          SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

astia conduc o afacere de milioane de dolari tarane u chiar crezi ca vrodata or sa te bage in seama?atata timp cat vor exista fraieri sa bagi bani nu te vor baga in seama ai vazut u vrodata vrun raspuns de la vrun mod sau gm?nici nu ai sa vezi caini latra ursu merge...poti sa te plangi u 2 ani de acu o sa fie la fel ..u prin forum ei prin banci numarand bani nostri asa ca taci dracu din gura
                            SERVER-S233
                            GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                            CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                            SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
                              astia conduc o afacere de milioane de dolari tarane u chiar crezi ca vrodata or sa te bage in seama?atata timp cat vor exista fraieri sa bagi bani nu te vor baga in seama ai vazut u vrodata vrun raspuns de la vrun mod sau gm?nici nu ai sa vezi caini latra ursu merge...poti sa te plangi u 2 ani de acu o sa fie la fel ..u prin forum ei prin banci numarand bani nostri asa ca taci dracu din gura
                              Ba mue, deci tu fii atent cat injuri si dupa faci tu taran pe altul, tu poate nu ai ce face altceva decat sa stai pe forumul unui joc in loc sa vezi si tu stirile, trezestete ma din jocul asta si miroase cenusha pe care ti.o arunca prostii astia cu r2game in fatza. Stai tu linistit daca nu ne baga ei in seama gmii c.um zici tu o sa ne bage viitorii jucatori care ar vrea sa joace jocul asta... c.um a zis si baiatu ala esti un pup-incur, o alta furnica pentru r2games, hai fugi pe joc eu deja m.am lasat de el. Cu foarte putin respect, salut.
                              Last edited by Beyoond; 03-21-2014, 01:57 PM.
                              S71. Mage lvl 72.
                              Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

but you could collect enough things to get like ex now:Hades seal.

Comment

Working...
                                X