Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The ticket system is working again

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ticket system is working again

Dear Players,

The problem with the ticket system has been fixed and you can once again file tickets from the support page. Any replies you made to old tickets during the time that the system was down have now been received as well so you DO NOT need to send them again and a support agent will reply to you as soon as they can.

thank you for your patience and understanding,

R2 John

the vip subscription option is broke on league of angels server 126. my name on there is VIP12

please respond asap and fix this problem. i can buy diamonds, but i cant purchase vip. whats up with this? i use same payment method for both....

Comment

i want to be 1 plz let me i've wanted to help people for a long time so if there is any spaces plz make me 1 EVEN MY AGE STILL PLZ

NAME IN GAME:aadr
      aadr

Comment

the ticket system is down right now T_T
        Problems, problems, problems! I can not take anymore problems!:(
        Everything went wrong! :DSmile!:cool:Because everything can worsen!
        *Good Link To learn "How to Resize Game Screen" If U Have Screem Problems

Comment

Dont you have any discount on VIP stuffs..its kina expensive to be honest..

Comment

where i see my ticket ID

Comment

[S154] Nest of Thieves,
              why me and my friend played five disorders, sudden black screen we can not play. we play different house, different places, different computers, one by one we experienced the same thing, namely black screen.
              please its support and reportedly soon. The guild King Peon, [S154] Nest of Thieves.
              thank you

Comment

why icant recharge at s74?

Comment

gm's pls unbanned my acc TriadHAPPY

Comment

GM.my wings is +9.i cant reforga ,,my amp is 5pc..going reforgs.

Comment

Originally posted by R25690371 View Post
                      i want to be 1 plz let me i've wanted to help people for a long time so if there is any spaces plz make me 1 EVEN MY AGE STILL PLZ

NAME IN GAME:aadr
                      If you want to apply for forum Mod, you'll have to do it in the designated thread.
                      Unfortunately as you are 9 year's old you cannot be accepted. You must be at-least 18 years of age.
                      internet sensation

Comment

Can't really check tickets, it's not working.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Im blocked in legendary challenge,i cant beat the first one...Seriously im level 69 and i cant win again someone level 59 with less battle rating than me.May i suggest to lower the game difficulty and pls drop the price of everything!This game is too expensive.
                          Last edited by SageOfTheSixPaths; 06-12-2014, 06:09 AM.

Comment

how long does it take for a response when you send a ticket out? o.o

Comment

Originally posted by R231097466 View Post
                              how long does it take for a response when you send a ticket out? o.o
                              if you dint receive any response you can send your ticket number to a Mod who is moderating forum of that game you are playing. Mods should help you.

I had a wonderful one and a half years serving those Blood and Jade players who deserved it.. Arigatou/Thank you!
                              R2 Blood and Jade 9/11/2013 - 16/12/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X