Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The ticket system is working again

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rj1989
    the ticket option if im going to the right spot in mythborne will not let me do anything, the game is great but there has been a few issues i have had with spire attempts in partys... im not sure if its my com or im not finding the area where its at to submit but everyone says it is up near the map... the icon that says gm
    Where you see Map, on the left side of it is a tiny "GM" button, directly across from the Mail icon. Above that, on the top banner, is a red Support button you can use instead.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mythsupport.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	1707778
    Also, you can click Support from the game's homepage. If you're still having trouble locating the links to support, you can go straight to it at http://support.r2games.com
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Is the ticket system still working?

I have two tickets open. After my question I get a reply from a GM but when i reply to that i dont see my reply because the font color is the same as the background color. Only when i highlight the text will i see my reply. My question is if the gm sees the same so he thinks i didn't reply. I ask this because i the gm asked for my reply but after my reply i didn't hear anything. Is liek over a week now i think.

Comment

Got a reply today on my ticket so it looks like the gm can see my reply. Its just I don't see it myself.

Comment

Dear GM pls open my char back is s36 Tiaa server Mount Nubina, i already send the ticket also...
          Thank You Best Regards... :-*

Comment

Post in the corresponding game's forum, and include your ticket number too..

Comment

my character name is Cerqual or profile r2,R236224478 my first two skills in fight over all have vanish and are no longer displayed or useable making it difficult for me to play see what you can do at your own convenience

Comment

So I finally got a reply to an important ticket I've had open for a bit, that had apparently just been glanced at at first, and when I put in the ticket number and my email, and then go to click "search" it clicks down, but it doesn't expand the reply to that ticket so all I can see are the 1st few words :S
                It is an important ticket I'd like to have handled asap, but I can't do that when I can't read the reply...
                I've tried all the typical possible easy solutions of cashe clears, different browsers, DNS flushes, router resets, etc. and none of it is making any change.
                If it's not working again for whatever reason, or there's something specific to it; that HASN'T been a way to resolve past issues, then if someone could let me know on here or pm that would be greatly appreciated. Also, if it happens to be the former of those two, if someone with some type of authority could let support know I'm not ignoring it, I just can't read it, then that would be great; thanks.

(#×_×) Q('.'Q)
                Current ticket(s):

Comment

Go Fix this
                  NOVA GENESIS
                  IGN: Algaza
                  Server: [S32] Aquila
                  Guild: PublicEnemy
                  Twitter :
                  Facebook :

Comment

Tickets submitted do not show a case number for our reference and follow up.

Comment

I was muted in the game today by a gm who hates me for owning him in pvp.I was watching a battle between 2 bg players.I didn't insult either of them,but they were at each other.Translate the screenshot provided by the guy reporting.I didn't say anything wrong.Then that gm pmed me something like a warning.I have screenshot of it to prove I didn't insult anyone today.But I want to know who reads the tickets because if it's the same gm,he'll definetly ignore it and keep abusing power.
                      Last edited by NeoTom; 08-10-2015, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoTom View Post
                        I was muted in the game today by a gm who hates me for owning him in pvp.I was watching a battle between 2 bg players.I didn't insult either of them but they were at each other.Translate the screenshot provided by the guy reporting.I didn't say anything wrong.Then that gm pmed me something like a warning.I have screenshot to prove I didnt insult anyone today.But I want to know who reads the tickets because if it's the same gm,he'll definetly ignore it and keep abusing power.
                        GMs you see in game don't have access to the ticket system.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The ticket system is most definitely NOT working. I have two tickets that have gone unresolved, one for 59 days and one for 62 days. I have been keeping them from closing by responding once each week but they are simply being ignored.

It may be 'working' as in the technical stuff works - but it is not 'working' as in no one is actually handling the tickets.

Comment

Bfor G.M unban u they must check your to see why did u recivide ban "scam,hack etc" if u recivide ban for nor reason then thei will unban you
                            The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

Working...
                            X