No announcement yet.

April Fool's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also lag has become unbearable ur anti lag ideas suck please employ someone with the knowledge to solve this issue so us laptop players have an even chance

Comment

• Someone on my server got Frost Bear from Fool's eggs so defo not bugged they got 150 eggs to open and found it..
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• Description: Enter the Tormented Necropolis, complete and move on from level 1 once and be rewarded.

Worked for me you have to reset and start from beginning.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• The sad fact is that, non cashier players are meat for cashiers and there is nothing fun when cashier is beating you all the time only cuz he has more money in his wallet, in many games players are geting a chance to upgrade their toons with only gameplay,... here ? here even if you will play non stop more than 2 years like me, you will be upset cuz someone newbie will comes, who is paying only few month, spends cash and he can beat 2 year experiance player, that is full marasm, what stimul you have to have to play after this ? where is a chance to upgrade your toon without money ? here is nothing exept spending, I like this game really very much and playing years here, but when I see that r2 company sux so much that they dont care about lots of people who are playing here without money, and their main interest is only cash, thats making me very upset and not only me but all non cashiers who are looking on this unfairness, many people quitted already and many are going to quit, I want to quit too just pity my 2 years toon but at least I will do that, r2 you all sux cuz you are playing on peoples emotiong and nerves with you actions ...... *** that day when I started to play this game.

Comment

• you guys want to be more upset [removed] says sc event only in may, happy april fools day r2 got us again
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-09-2014, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Pretty funny that you all seem to just play this game for event rewards and the joy of being able to complain about each and every thing.
              I hope that r2games will stop hosting any events!!! All of you are ridiculous!!!
              Everyone who starts playing any of r2games hosted games should know beforehand just by reading a few forumposts that its all about pay2win.
              If you cant afford much money for these kind of games bear with that and put your gaming targets less high when you still going to play.
              The events are only "nice" additions. You would do many of these things anyway - even if there werent events hosted, so be happy about the rewards - no matter how small they may be!
              I dont spend much for this game (only VIP and a slight bit of balens 500-2000 / month)
              Thou tried to get hades by spending 4k balens and didnt get it. Learned from that not to invest any balens on luck-based things anymore.

And kakucha - time is a factor for real!
              You most likely wont get up to top10 classwars, but you still will be able to get the highest possible armorsets and astrallevels even your mount will at some point reach the max attributes and so the gap to the top players gets smaller, because I think that at some point even the "big" spender arent willing to pay 13.000$ for level 9 wings or 10.000$ for a level 8 stable. I think 15.000$ for an orange sylph team is something that most players wont spend as well. So in the end even slight / maybe even non-casher may step up as long as they keep the pace and r2games wont come up with much more balenspending content that improves your characters.

Comment

• the only thing I can agree with you that its really pay2win game, when I started this game there was not need much money to upgrade your toon, and I could not read that r2 would make this game money eater, when someone is playing any game 24 hours it means that he has problems in real life and wants to relax by playing games to forget problems, here instead relaxing people are upset mad and nervous cuz that game is so "unfairness", you are spending 2 k balens in a month right ? try to play without spending those 2 k in a month and you will see difference cuz many people are playing like that, and after reply to my post what will be your mind .... in game there has to be oportunity to upgrade toon with gameplay, money just have to making it easy, here when event ends you cant do anything to get that rewards, you are talking about "no matter how small reward may be!" ? lol you can do tok easy everyday and from there you will have rewards aswell, small but for you does not matters anyways .....
                Last edited by kakucha; 03-25-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Well I play wartune since 9th feb this year and at my server 432 arent many balen-buyer (around a hand full of big spender 1500$+). So I dont know how it was 2 years ago here when you started.

All the other players are slight (like me) to non-casher. I am level 57 and rank 2 mage and rank 4 all br-wise (51k and top mage has 62k). At the battleground i get kicked pretty often by all those 70-90k br chars. But nonetheless i still have fun playing. And the other slight-casher arent that far away 40-45k br mainly at the same level gap 50-59. Seems like I got pretty lucky with that server-setup. The gap to the real non-cashers who are still playing is a bit bigger 30-40k br.

There's only one counterpart that there are VERY FEW ACTIVE PLAYERS so that we have only 2 "good" guilds at our server. 2.5kk and 2kk rank3 only 790k and 4 at 400k. That makes guildbattles not that interesting.

The ~2k balens i (will) book each month are just for the spirit covenant buffs. Warrior's Call helps heaps but there isnt much improvement possible with the leftover ~700 balens. Take this as 20 mahra f.e. and since you can get 40 and sometimes even 80 from monthly events so there wont be that much difference between me and non-cashers.

In the end I really believe that there isnt much "unfairness" between slight and non-cashers since I and I think many others like me just spend their balens to have to spend less time for participating at events fishing / stamina regain / fullfilling bounty quests / ...

If you can compensate that by spending more time each day to finish all daily quests then there isnt even any difference at all.
                  Only the big cashers makes the difference!!! (in my opinion)
                  And if there arent too many at your server then you can even take profit of these cause they gonna need you to finish their spire / tok / mpd / and so on.
                  You'll get the same nice rewards if they arent too greedy and only team up with other big cashers.

Edit: And to refer to your last sentences I cant see any event of the April's Fool Day at which non-cashers cant participate!
                  Since you've played 2 years already there shouldnt be any issue for you to enter the necropolis and beat level 1 to 7 (1 level each day)
                  The crypt keys are obtainable via guild blessing and myst chests. Or in worst case by buying with bound balens.
                  That grants you 1 Fool's Egg each day and therefor the chance to get the mount!

Bounty Scrolls are fishable once you reach level 5 there. So that shouldnt be an issue at all as well.

And all the other events are even easier to fullfill.
                  Last edited by R252623077; 03-25-2014, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• during each event cashiers are getting mounts, mahras, etc ... you think you will get enough eggs to get mount with necropolis ? ) trust me event will pass and you will not have even half of that eggs to get that mount, mainly that events are to upgrade your toon, cuz set is getting every active player, you will not have mounts to upgrade your stats, you will not have mahras to upgrade your sylph, you will not have nothing just everyday stuff, with everyday stuff you will not be able to upgrade your toon so I am saying that in this game everything depends on cash, and if you will continue to play you will be meat for another players who are buying ballens, when I started I was top mage too it was really easy at start, after you will see that you are becoming weaker everyday cuz you are not spending you will start to think that something wrong, why you are not in the top )) thinks like that you will have, and at least you will start to pay or you will play without money but you will see how your toon is going down without paying, thats I am saying, maybe you will quit after that maybe not but it will not pleased you thats for sure ...
                    Last edited by kakucha; 03-25-2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• I think the big April Fool's event is that they are removing all SC and MTW events? What were you thinking? Please fix this!

Comment

• It is time for the SC and MTW to be discontinued for good anyway. (mainly cuz I am rubbish at saving them). They werent here in the beginning and so why should we have them now. Truth is with those events I still couldnt get the bloody mounts anyway lol
                        However it is time for the mounts to be bought (for a sensible price) in the shop
                        This fool event is poop. seriously 1 gold or 1 daru lol comeon your better off just not doing an event and save us all time.
                        To all the complainers out there, get over it, its a game. You can play for FREE, but if you want to be the strongest you must PAY.
                        Also as a suggestion, Spirit Covenant should auto do circuit quests cuz atolling is boring

Comment

• I prefer to buy at some point a villa and yacht instead of having a 200k br char here at wartune!
                          So I will most likely keep my spirit buff scroll and VIP and thats all. I dont think that i will quit that soon.
                          Like a said before slight to non cashers arent that far from each other! And if there wont happen a merge that collides our servers then the odds may still be pretty fair.
                          So far all players are helping each other - even cross-guild to try to keep the population there at least as high to do all the daily tasks and have some fun at the pvp events.
                          Although the last months hades/apollo event ruined the slyph arena -.- There is no way to step up to the top ranks with casual sylphs.

But do you really care about the clothes and the +20 stat bear?!
                          The chance when you buy 100 eggs isnt higher to get the mount than just 1 egg. All you have are more chances to get it.
                          More than 100 eggs wouldnt be a wise decision since that mount may show up at the myst shop for 3995 balens once anyway.

And what would have been a "Fool" event if there werent some foolish rewards?!
                          Last edited by R252623077; 03-25-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• meh, my party on my server left, so im not playing anymore, almost half of the guild is not there, have fun
                            S371/Zetsuen.
                            Honor: GDK
                            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• shut ur *** up bout sc n whips,
                              S371/Zetsuen.
                              Honor: GDK
                              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• If there is still no Soul Crystal and Mount Training Whips Event for this April Fool's Event.... Then it's time to stop playing Wartune..
                                "Fool" is what can I say. And R2 is fooling us.. No more chance for us players who's not spending balens.
                                Last edited by MallyVouge; 03-25-2014, 08:28 PM. Reason: mispelled word

Comment

Working...
                                X