No announcement yet.

April Fool's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How comes that you think that you will have any better chance to close the gap by sc / whip events? The big cashers will use way more sc / whips and get more rewards out of these events than you do as non-casher. If there isnt showing up any sc event until I have enough to upgrade one more level then I just spend my soul crystals. I dont play wartune just for the slight chance that there might be a event that suits me and save up thousands of items just in case of...
    Same way this month when the mount-training whip got announced. Hope for a decent event - but for a newbe here it's impossible to get the stable up to level 3 - so I used up all my whips I gathered and gather now again.
    Last edited by R252623077; 03-25-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R252623077 View Post
      How comes that you think that you will have any better chance to close the gap by sc / whip events? The big cashers will use way more sc / whips and get more rewards out of these events than you do as non-casher.

It's not that non/low/mid cashers are trying to catch up to the major cashers. We all know we'll never catch them. Mid/low just want to be able to separate from non, as we are still spending on this game... and non want to at least have a chance for advancement within the game. The way the game has gone with these events, though, the mid/low cashers get the rewards that the non-cashers do - if anything at all.

As many have said, but are constantly ignored or berated for it, R2 needs to run the events in a manner that gets non to maybe spend a few bucks ($5-10) to get some of the lower but better rewards, and low/mid to also throw in a few more bucks to get some of the bigger rewards. That's where most of the players are. Instead, they're making things in such a way that only the major cashers will gain anything at all worth getting. These people aren't the majority in the games, and the majority aren't going to spend more because they don't have the excessive expendable income to just blow on a game. They'll stop, because what they do spend is becoming pointless. That means having the ability to get some of the nicer items by working your butt off without having to spend money -or only having to spend a little. They can still have a bigger item in there that's going to require big spending, but having items attainable for non and low/mid keeps the majority of their players and customers happy so they keep playing (and paying).
      Tigris
      Mage
      Kabam - 73

Comment

Pretty funny that you all seem to just play this game for event rewards and the joy of being able to complain about each and every thing.
        I hope that r2games will stop hosting any events!!! All of you are ridiculous!!!
        Everyone who starts playing any of r2games hosted games should know beforehand just by reading a few forumposts that its all about pay2win.
        If you cant afford much money for these kind of games bear with that and put your gaming targets less high when you still going to play.
        The events are only "nice" additions. You would do many of these things anyway - even if there werent events hosted, so be happy about the rewards - no matter how small they may be!
        I dont spend much for this game (only VIP and a slight bit of balens 500-2000 / month)
        Thou tried to get hades by spending 4k balens and didnt get it. Learned from that not to invest any balens on luck-based things anymore.

And kakucha - time is a factor for real!
        You most likely wont get up to top10 classwars, but you still will be able to get the highest possible armorsets and astrallevels even your mount will at some point reach the max attributes and so the gap to the top players gets smaller, because I think that at some point even the "big" spender arent willing to pay 13.000$ for level 9 wings or 10.000$ for a level 8 stable. I think 15.000$ for an orange sylph team is something that most players wont spend as well. So in the end even slight / maybe even non-casher may step up as long as they keep the pace and r2games wont come up with much more balenspending content that improves your characters.
        You're an idiot. A large portion of "complainers" are the biggest reason this game even exists, since without that 85% of players, spenders wouldn't have anyone to bully. Furthermore, take your brown-nosing self back to the hole you crawled out of.

My complaints are spread throughout, I have played better Browser Based games that make FAR less money than this game does and they care more for their non-spenders and spenders, hell, some even reward non-spenders weekly. All I see here is people like you trying to badmouth everyone who can't spend $500-2000 a month on a game and say they are "complaining" when it's people like you who ruin the game for others.

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        nobody cares what you have to say so shut up lmao. You want free stuff and expect to get them while people have to pay for those items that is what you call greed.
        You clearly don't know how to read, what, failed the 3rd grade? I get it, you skipped every 3 words and tried to make something "smart" up. How sad you must be to know you're pretty much a clueless moron who has absolutely no clue how a game should be. Furthermore, I am not greedy at all, if the Events had a schedule, if the Events weren't broken, if ToK and Spire weren't so laggy, I'd be happy. To anyone that says I need a new PC, it's not my PC.

I do enjoy tearing down Noobs though. Oh, and for those who don't know what a Noob is, it is someone who tries to be good when they are clearly not, and it can be referred to on a Gaming Forum, too. So, hah.

Comment

• y. All I see here is people like you trying to badmouth everyone who can't spend $500-2000 a month on a game and say they are "complaining" when it's people like you who ruin the game for others.
          First read then write! I didnt talk about 500-2000$. I wrote 500-2000 BALENS = 5-20$

Comment

First read then write! I didnt talk about 500-2000$. I wrote 500-2000 BALENS = 5-20$
            I was going to correct myself, but decided not to.

Comment

• Rip off rip off

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                u dont need to reset if u haven dont lvl 1 before
                But you gotta reset after you've done it - otherwise you can't collect on that but only ONCE.

Great Job R2... Make people burn thru their crypt key supply. Make 'em buy more.

Comment

• Whats wrong with the Mount dropped percentage?? I have been buying 200 boxes a day, and this is the 3rd day and I got most craps

Well done LOL

Comment

• they're just fooling us now.
                    but wait, they do it all the time, do they?

Comment

• ♥ ♥.. 1800 boxes to get Hades , Now 600 and no Bear ,,, ♥ ♥ ♥ u are ............... DO NOT BUY BOXES !!!! IT'S A STEAL.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-26-2014, 04:29 AM.
                      神KamiKaze風
                      semi retired
                      s422
                      150k br

Comment

• Originally posted by Relinq View Post
                        ♥ ♥.. 1800 boxes to get Hades , Now 600 and no Bear ,,, ♥ ♥ ♥ u are ............... DO NOT BUY BOXES !!!! IT'S A STEAL.
                        u are crazy?????????????????????why the hell u buy so much????
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-26-2014, 04:28 AM.
                        SERVER-S233
                        GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                        CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                        SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• Garbage plain and simple.

Comment

• non casher at all has no chance to grab stuff and keep up with others, so this message is directed to those average casher or those who not willing to pay much for a 20+ mount....do not spend more than 2k balens for event boxes unless you are whale type of guy who willing to pay up to get the event prize (frost bear in this case). Because like most ppl are facing, pay up 8k balen or more for 20+ mount and end up with just junks is just ehm stupid. Prolly you beter wait till they release a mount chest with whips which is better to grab with 4k or smth.

Comment

♥ .. 1800 boxes to get Hades , Now 600 and no Bear ,,, ♥ ♥ ♥ u are ............... DO NOT BUY BOXES !!!! IT'S A STEAL.
                              Yes I agree with u stop buying those boxes, 600 boxes is about 23400 balens, with 600 boxes, we were supposed to have big chance to get the mount

Hope R2 or developer would consider the dropping rate before more ppl considering quitting this game, especially hard casher.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-26-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

♥ .. 1800 boxes to get Hades , Now 600 and no Bear ,,, ♥ ♥ ♥ u are ............... DO NOT BUY BOXES !!!! IT'S A STEAL.
                                I gotta say this is your fault, your wallet took over your mind, oterwise you could let it go after 200-400 max. Its like you played slot machine and had the worst luck ever, and you just kept spending with no regards. R2 has something to blame ,but this is entirely your fault!
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-26-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X