Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

April Fool's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Hope we will get some nice sc/whip events or at least nice gem event

Comment

1 Gold and 1 Daru from Tricky box , are you serious
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

pfffff .. really rool's event.. = event for casher

Comment

April Fool's Day Events! it's really fool event

Comment

lol you dont get , ppl , ther will not be any more sc or whip unlimit event ever again thx to the ELITE CLUB so stop asking about that they laugh at us R2GAME AND ELITE CLUB everytime when they read , when when they add sc event ,lol , the sc even and whip , they can pun in the ♥ all the event
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-26-2014, 04:36 AM.

Comment

They can make sc or whip event if they want to like runestones events just now. Not many peoples are saving their runestones. Everything that is impossible can be happened. Who know? R2 is becoming weird from day to day. May be they will put something weird in the event. Nice -_-''

Comment

SC event coming in it ?

Comment

Originally posted by ZuoChi View Post
                  April Fool's Day Events! it's really fool event

I agree ! This event is for fools only.
                  Boycott in S422

Comment

give us SC event r2 , ppl are leaving due to inconvenience my many frnds left wartune and started playing other...

Comment

I have no idea there will be sc event or not but the whip event is past already (lvl up mount to 3 above). So i think many peoples are doing that event?? i dunno..what do u think guys? ahaha, just curious about it :P

Comment

R2 replied to someones ticket saying there will be a sc event in the next few days but that's unreliable info

Comment

again i will take 40mahra )) nice event....for cashers only...soon they will bored with this game...and R2 will don't have cashers...=)) i want to see that day...do not forgot anyway...is just only an browser game....with full lag,full stupids events and no chances for any non-cashers... cya...

Comment

Originally posted by 31emz View Post
                            lol king ina mo
                            same on server S369 - necropolis promo not present at hot events !

Comment

Again event for spenders

Comment

ehem, i know this whine is overrated and absolutely bratty, but will you please fix the lag. it is slowly stepping my every nerve and is removing what little patience I have. no helpful response from your cheerful 'support elves' either, and I have been stuck this way since CW (Cash Wars) started.

thank you
                                Last edited by BrotherVT; 03-24-2014, 01:39 PM. Reason: Because using profanity will get you somewhere quicker.
                                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                                X