No announcement yet.

April Fool's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please tell me there will be a soul crystal or mount training whip in this event if not im done with this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToothFairy92 View Post
      I have cleared 10 lvls in necropolis...no rewards *** fix it
      same here as well cleared 10 and no reward please fix it

Comment

• every day is a soul crystal mount training whip event

it's called jewel hunt

Comment

• i spend my 3 precius crypt key and i cant take the reward from necropolis event. >_<

SuroSujancok
          S 117

Comment

• ♥♥♥♥ you r2 400 eggs not frost bear card ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ no more play im quit ♥♥♥♥ game
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-25-2014, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Great!

Comment

• I love the new mount.
                Though the clothing is...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

• its ok.............as long as u dont foll us........!!!!!

Comment

• necropolis complete until lvl 15 and I can not collect the rewards, why?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	1684153Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	1684154

Comment

• Originally posted by R215035387 View Post
                      necropolis complete until lvl 15 and I can not collect the rewards, why?
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]78372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]78373[/ATTACH]
                      It clearly says during the event not doing it before the event. Now if you did it during the event and claimed nothing, send message to g m using in game icon.

Comment

• When will we get a Soul Crystal event.. -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by r235064250 View Post
                          when will we get a soul crystal event.. -_-

never its done with sc and wips no more

Comment

• plss fix bug on arena, and hall heroes room
                            They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• I had the same problem. I did the event. first time doing Necropolis and got to lvl 7. no reward. fix this please

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                                your the greedy one wanting so much free stuff

Here, I'll 1-up your reply. Firstly, this game is quite obviously just robbing the spenders, low spenders get almost no rewards, while the really large ones get a lot. They never give a schedule for spending events, thus, most players spend prior and then suddenly, a spender event shows up.

Secondly, I'm not greedy, those who know me, know that I don't give a rats' *** about what people like your dumb azz, has to say.
                                Greed is the act of demonstrating the desire of one or more person(s) possessions, money, etcetera. Thus, I'm not the one constantly robbing players of their money with overpriced items and an unbalanced and broken system. I am also not the one who is making events without even notifying my players about said events prior, thus making them have to spend more.

Thirdly, free stuff is what runs this game, not just spenders. Without the Free-Players, there would be no need for the spenders, since they would not have anyone to hang with, etcetera. Not everyone is a rude jack azz like you, some are very amazing people who I've gotten to know quite well and are fun to hang with.

Lastly, take for example the Lag in ToK and Spire that so many have, every few days, new servers come out, lag stays the same. They broke ToK, Jewel Hunt and other set events more than once, and many players did not get the chance to do them. There are also multiple complaints that the Hot Events "Beat Necro Floor 1 for a prize" event, is broken. No one is getting rewards.

Furthermore, the event items for Eggshells etc do NOT even spawn until a day or 2 later and they stop dropping 5+ days before the event ends, taunting players who, for example have say 150 of the required item, and in the next 2 days of the event, they could get 160 for their item, but the next 2 days don't drop anything. That being said, they're either forced to spend money for the last few or settle for something less than what they wanted.

That is Greed to the absolute maximum, I do not care who has to say what, the facts are obvious. Non-spenders get nothing, semi-spenders get a little bit, not even worth their money spent, while those who can spend $1,000+ are treated like gods and given many bonuses.

Now, if you're done sucking up to them, being a blind fool thinking you'll get something out of brown-nosing, you might actually use that pea-sized brain of yours to take the 5+ hours I know it will, for you to read and understand everything I have said.

Comment

Working...
                                X