Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

April Fool's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i do with my 25k souls? At least reduce price of opening new inventory slot...
    Server: 110 Providence
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Phoenix
    Nickname: Belhor
    Level: 80
    Battle rating: 190588

Comment

• u mean to say spend 3 crypt keys daily to get this reward, means 225 balens or bound balens. what we get for that 225 balens/bb is 50000 daru, 2 lvl 2 gems, 2 uncertain 1-5 lvl gems and 1 eggshell. i think only a lol will do this quest.
      for me its no and never.

Comment

• Originally posted by R235064250 View Post
        When will we get a Soul Crystal event.. -_-
        how do i put this delicately......FORGET THE SC EVENT! there might be a whip event since it is hard to get´em but sc will never ever be released again!

Comment

• lol r2 please my server accnt cant open....maybe try to fix it im always do mine but still in loading.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R217997143 View Post
            I'm pretty sure even the "cashers" have their limit. Show me one person who didn't like the SC events and Love thy mount?
            People love this kind of things, casher or non-cashers. It's kinda of reward for playing the game.
            Day by day things are becoming more absurd. The events are not made anymore for all players.
            You should at least make the events for all players, and the "cash" should only accelerate the process to get the rewards from events.
            So if I want it quicker, I pay a little..Give a chance to players.
            You should remember how you advertise the game : Most Visually Stunning & Exciting MMORPG, No Download, Free to Play!
            +1 for this
            to much pride will kill u!!
            taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

• we need sc and whips event.....R2...if always like this you get new player,,,but lose old player and casher. ppl getting bored withis game. you hear me,,,,20% new player come.....60 % quit,,

Comment

• There are players with 60k sc...

Comment

• Originally posted by rausangk View Post
                  u mean to say spend 3 crypt keys daily to get this reward, means 225 balens or bound balens. what we get for that 225 balens/bb is 50000 daru, 2 lvl 2 gems, 2 uncertain 1-5 lvl gems and 1 eggshell. i think only a lol will do this quest.
                  for me its no and never.
                  Why would you need 3 crypt keys daily to do event?? Do it once and move only 1 level a day so it costs only 3 crypt keys for the entire event over 7 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by kobra983 View Post
                    its pointless, to write something here, because peeps who need to look they dont care. This game its make for peeps who want to spend money. No one will get nothing for complain, only thing what can be done, its that we non casher players, stop pay vip which its 70% of their income. And after that maybe they will realize, what they will lose. But this way or another, no one willing to do that.so we only can be nervous and angry.
                    i agree wht u
                    SERVER-S233
                    GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                    CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                    SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• this month events suck and i fear they will be wors in next events

Comment

• All are wining about that they can't aford items like casher have. Why the prices on items are so big ? Cuz only dumb will spend, and smart will not.

- Since the events got worst, from our server left 4 Really hard cashing players, They got bored, evetns mostly suck. Sooner or later Game will "Fall". Imagine casher who spend a lot and then "puff... it's gone" So, it's just a matter of time. If R2 will not do anything, we already know a result.

Comment

• my server is s277 (iceglen) i finished sylph arena 5x..., killed 3 players at battle ground.... spinned blessing will 27x log in for 20hours
                          and i didnt, get the said award?????

Comment

• I not understand i again can't log in.Just left till World Boss 10min and i can't....Whats the problem....?its second day
                            Server:431 Name:MissRoze
                            Last edited by Kerepla1993; 03-25-2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• How come the necro event changed, and no longer says once per day? My god you guys are such scammers. How bout notifying people when you change the event. This happened with the rune event too. Stop changing it after it's released to benifit yourself. I don't care about the stupid reward, I do necro every day anyway, but your scams are getting out of control!

Comment

• I hope we will soon get compesation for wasted keys on necro. Yesterday, i couldn't reedem my reward. In ticket said to me that it will be resolved, still nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X