Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - An Inside Look: Fusing Gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - An Inside Look: Fusing Gems

An unknown artisan crafted a shining gem in the fire of fusion. Awed by the gem’s power and beauty this became a highly sought after item often only found among the lands mightiest warriors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gem1.png
Views:	1
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	1747807

Fused gems are powerful new way to increase stats. They differ from the usual gems in that one gem offers two stat bonuses! This means you can socket more gems types in less space and grow stronger faster!

Name:	Gem2.png
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	1747808

Synth

Now you can fuse your own gems through synthesis. To do so, open the Forge menu and select Synth. Fuse can then be found in the column on the left.

Name:	Gem3.png
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	1747809

At least 2 HP Gems and 2 of another kind of gem (PATK, MATK, PDEF or MDEF) of the same level are required for fusion. Gem Essence is also required and can be obtained from special events.
    Let’s use a Lvl.6 HP+PATK Gem as an example. To create this type of gem, you will need to have 2 Lvl. 6 HP Gems, 2 Lvl. 6 PATK Gems and 20 Gem Essences to Synth 1 Lvl. 6 HP+PATK Gem.

Upgrade
    You can also upgrade fused gems. To upgrade fused gems, you will need to have a certain number of Synth Scrolls and a certain number of the fused gem you wish to upgrade.
    More details regarding this update will be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!
    Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined by in game content.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

OMFG it gonna be 1 man ARMY!!!!! every 1 gonna socket hp gem in all there gems.. player with over 900k hp.....

Comment

omg meaning gem essence can be taken from events only, meaning you need to cash a lot then to have as many gem essences you can get...but though this will be great for a new way to increase or boost your stats against others but you also lose your atm...lmao

Comment

seems promising lets see how it works
        Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
        S75 Whitewater Camp
        Mystic lvl 73
        800k BR
        Zodiac: , ,
        Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

sooo free players wont realy benifit from this then.peoples gonna hate this,just sayin

Comment

free players hate evrything and are whining the whole time caus ethey can't won't pay for a game. nothing new. you pay or you don't pay its that simple.
            If they refuse to pay for a free game its their choiche, but their whining is ridiculous. its annyoing yeah getting beated teh whole time by cash players tough but its part of the game

Comment

Originally posted by safrodiac View Post
              free players hate evrything and are whining the whole time caus ethey can't won't pay for a game. nothing new. you pay or you don't pay its that simple.
              If they refuse to pay for a free game its their choiche, but their whining is ridiculous. its annyoing yeah getting beated teh whole time by cash players tough but its part of the game
              It's actually free players who make that game alive, if not, cashers would picker between themselves over 2-3 wyrms. It's bad move to leave free players so behind, ofc everything is obtainable via time, no complains there, but way too much cash options just kill game in my opinion.

Comment

i have to agree with this, we need the free players to keep the game alive.i spend some on the game but i got in a little late so if not for the free players i would not be able to beat anyone lol

Comment

Free players are what keep the game alive, Cashers are what is killing it.

Comment

Originally posted by R231911870 View Post
                    Free players are what keep the game alive, Cashers are what is killing it.
                    u see ur wrong here both keep games alive devs are kiling it
                    Lolitta
                    S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

There is no issue with me though as to who keeps the game a live. all im saying is that its just balanced. Free players are the ones that are the Pro Veteran ones who knows how to spend resources and grow stronger and they know that it takes a lot of time and patience, Cashers on the other hand support the non-cashers in a way that they serve as a goal (sounds creepy but its what I think though). Both type of players help the server grow. Cant have all cashers in a game, that would be a ghost town. Cant have free players alone in a game as well, that would be a riot and the game publisher also needs funding xP

On the side note:

Fusing Gems is FTW!! Can add more gems and I hope we allowed to socket gems with the same combi like HP + PATK, PATK + PDEF, PATK + MDEF, PATK + CRIT, PATK + BLOCK and PATK + DODGE on a Weapon.. Rofl this would be EPIC!!

Please post new updates ASAP!!! Excited!
                      =========================================

League of Angels
                      KojieSan
                      S74 [Nightwatch]
                      Berserker Lv 53
                      BR: secret ;P
                      Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
                      DaisukiDN
                      S8 [Kaspaya Beach]
                      Hybrid Priest Lv 71
                      Scion
                      Demi Godz

Wartune
                      KojieSan
                      S40 [Blood Realm]
                      Mage Lv 59
                      BR: cant touch it
                      Legendz

"God is just a System that humans use so that they can blame someone when they fail or beg for favors when they are in need"

Comment

I am curious to find out if when they say add more type of gems, if they mean we can combine and have multiple ones with hp or phy attack, or just mean have more gems of different types (like adding block or dodge or end gems) to what you already have. Or combining what you have to make room for what you want to add.

Comment

Only HP+P(M)ATK/P(M)DEF/AGI , no other gems even on chinese servers .

Comment

i hope the gems in the current sockets can be reuse, why are they destroyed after we removed them from sockets? It is a pity if I remove my lv 7 gems for new fusion gems

Comment

Originally posted by miyuki75 View Post
                              i hope the gems in the current sockets can be reuse, why are they destroyed after we removed them from sockets? It is a pity if I remove my lv 7 gems for new fusion gems
                              If you unsocket gems they don't get destroyed. O.O

Comment

Working...
                              X