League of Angels - An Inside Look: New Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - An Inside Look: New Heroes

This update will introduce three New Heroes from the Mythic Realm! Recruit and lead them to victory!
    Valkyrie

Click image for larger version

Name:	Valkyrie.png
Views:	1
Size:	296.4 KB
ID:	1747810

Description: Valkyries vow to serve God after being selected as immortal guardians. They ride white Pegasi across the battlefields looking to lead the chosen fallen to Valhalla. As fearless warriors, valkyries are the solid backbone of the divine army.
    Class: Warrior
    Position: Melee Tank
    Skill: Abyssal Gaze – Deals (120% ATK + 300) to enemy back row, and adds a shield that reduces DMG received by 30%. Also, Deceives enemies in back row into targeting her for 2 turns.
    Basic Stats:

Name:	VA.png
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1747813

Astral Hunter

Name:	AH.png
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	1747811

Description: An Astral Hunter can transition between the Mortal Realm and the Astral Planes using the power of the void. Any and all demons that destroy the balance of the Astral Planes are his prey. His bow is nicknamed “Star”; whenever a shooting star crosses the night sky, it means he has slain another demon. He singlehandedly defeated the powerful Devil Legion.
    Class: Mage
    Position: Ranged Support
    Skill: Blood Mania - Increases Rage +20 for back row of your party, with a 75% chance to increase DEF +30%. Lasts 2 turns, cannot stack, and does not require Rage.
    Basic Stats:

Name:	AH1.png
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	1747815

Arcane Spirit

Name:	AS.png
Size:	344.6 KB
ID:	1747812

Description: The Arcane Spirit is a supernatural being from a parallel world. For years he roamed the void, darkness and arcane power raging fiercely within him, until one fateful day he created a rift and arrived in the mortal realm. A brutal war ensued, but he was eventually imprisoned with a holy seal… After thousands of years, the seal is wearing thin, who will be able to summon the Arcane Spirit and wield his power?
    Class: Mage
    Position: Debuffer and Support
    Skill: Deals (135% ATK + 300) to enemy back row, and decreases the targets ATK by 30% with a 16% chance to stun for 2 turns.
    Basic Stats

Name:	AS1.png
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1747816

More details about the update will be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!
    Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined by in game content.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

hmm? are they ruby heroes? which level to unlock them? very curious (^_^)

Comment

If other versions are accurate in this case they will cost 1500 topaz souls, their own unique icon (of which I have no idea how to obtain) and level 50. Could be different here though.

Comment

Icon's gonna be obtained trough diamonds, as always, and free players get 2 daily chances to get it with very low obtain rate, like always.
        Just speculation, but i wouldnt be suprised if im right xD and those are 2 topaz heroes ( valkyre, astral) and ruby (arcane)

Comment

I want that Valkyrie.. Seems so OP lol..

Comment

holy ****, they look awesome, i want that arcane spirit , altho iot will take 6 months to collect the required items

Comment

i dont understand from a event we gona get the icon and then we need topaz and ruby to unlock them.pls respond!!

Comment

they look awesome,i want that arcane spirit.Icon's gonna be obtained trough diamonds, as always. please help to free players to recruit.

Comment

i dont understand from a event we gona get the icon and then we need topaz and ruby to unlock them.pls respond!!
                  I think you unlock them lock how you obtain new angels. Get the icon, meet the required prestige but in this case, its the Hero Soul Stones. Its just a thought though.
                  =========================================

League of Angels
                  KojieSan
                  S74 [Nightwatch]
                  Berserker Lv 53
                  BR: secret ;P
                  Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
                  DaisukiDN
                  S8 [Kaspaya Beach]
                  Hybrid Priest Lv 71
                  Scion
                  Demi Godz

Wartune
                  KojieSan
                  S40 [Blood Realm]
                  Mage Lv 59
                  BR: cant touch it
                  Legendz

"God is just a System that humans use so that they can blame someone when they fail or beg for favors when they are in need"

Comment

Originally posted by DaisukeDN View Post
                    I think you unlock them lock how you obtain new angels. Get the icon, meet the required prestige but in this case, its the Hero Soul Stones. Its just a thought though.
                    Most probably the icons will be available from the tournament for something like 1000 badges, which I'm sure 99% of the players won't like, as unless you spend that would take ~6-7 tournaments at best (several months assuming there's the same break between each tournament)
                    It would be great if it's for Arena Emblems instead as there's nothing of worth that you can buy with those, but guess that's just a dream
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

If it needs other than topaz or ruby hero soul... this is **

Comment

If it needs other than topaz or ruby hero soul... this is **... mythic realm??? what happened to enigma tavern?

Comment

ummm next time how about you list you get the icon from an event first and that it is topaz or ruby herosouls right away. i just dumped what gold i had on herosouls and changed to ruby's when it is topaz needed. you guys need to ask the dev's at LoA to have a reverse trade so you can exchange for lower herosouls from higher
                          League of Angels
                          ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                          Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                          10.6 Million+ BR
                          The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                          (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                          Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

1 quiestion. Where the heck are we soposed to get that icon? If its for DIA or points from Cros Server Domination, than this is just another big slap in the face. Make tham available to all, or dispose of tham.
                            FWI, if not made available to all, even more ppl will quit, and more problems for u, and less money ofc.

Comment

2 need the topaz and 1 needs ruby but you need icon from event. What event/how to get it?

Comment

Working...
                              X