Wartune Server Merges for 3/28 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    You are such a drama queen. You want to load more balens? then do so, then you will get closer to us. Don't just give up and complain. We have enough of those types on our server. :/
    Merge both of your char into 365. Going to beat the living daylights out of you. Doesn't matter you start early or start late, doesn't matter you spend or don't spend.
    And you will complain like never before. Wake up

Comment

• I want a merge in s391

Comment

• Originally posted by Lithis_Lily View Post
        server 349 needs a merge before any of these new servers. We have been waiting forever. Please give us a merge. We have less than 20 active players left and we have to
        make fake accounts just to have guild battles. We also have a thread of here with the players asking for this merge. Please read it! This game just isn't fun like it used to be, and we are loosing more players cause if it.
        did the staff thought wrongly and made s439 (a 33 days server) merge instead of s349, suppose to merge older server yeah?... just curious ;p

isn't there a limit like, minimum days before a BRAND NEW SERVER getting merged? maybe 60 days? or is it depend on how much balens that server have gotten? number of cashers? maybe?
        Originally posted by R2_Emma
        For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
        On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
        Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
        A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
        33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

• Originally posted by LexLex81 View Post
          did the staff thought wrongly and made s439 (a 33 days server) merge instead of s349, suppose to merge older server yeah?... just curious ;p

isn't there a limit like, minimum days before a BRAND NEW SERVER getting merged? maybe 60 days? or is it depend on how much balens that server have gotten? number of cashers? maybe?
          No it wasnt a typo =( We are still over here patiently waiting for a merge to come our way on 349-Myth Grove. They need to stop making new servers and merge the ones that they have first. Then after all thats done, then maybe start opening new ones again. They need to take care of the players that are still here and have been waiting before anything else.
          •?((¯°·._.• ţhя๏ώ $๏ʍ€ ǥℓɨţţ€я ʍąЌ€ ɨţ яąɨɲ •._.·°¯))؟•
          •?((¯°·._.• Ŝ-349 •._.·°¯))؟•
          •?((¯°·._.• ℓɨţhɨ$ℓɨℓ¥ •._.·°¯))؟•

Comment

• need your favor , can you merger our s4, s38 and s44 with others server please, we are (actualy me ) boring already with all those players,,, all low level in active players in our server, can you come and see please ,, thank you so much for the attention ..

Satria
            S44 US West

Class : Archer

Level : 79

Comment

• need your favor , can you merger our s4, s38 and s44 with others server please, we are (actualy me ) boring already with all those players,,, all low levels on unactive players in our server, can you come and see please ,, thank you so much for the attention ..

Satria
              S44 US West
              Class : Archer
              Level : 79

Comment

• when do the guild #1 bonuses kick in? it's been a week

i want my 2 mil

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                  when do the guild #1 bonuses kick in? it's been a week

i want my 2 mil
                  i'm still waitting the rewards from previous merge, 2 months now.
                  ticket is still open for this

Comment

• I gave up on waiting for my rewards from a 8 months+ merge. deal w it...
                    East coast archer.

Comment

• s420/423 rewards

Servers 420/423 still waiting for merge rewards. been past the time posted to receive them.
                      -Puff, Puff, Pass!!!-

Comment

• no merge rewards 420/423

still waitin on merge rewards sent numerous tickets with no response

Comment

Working...
                        X