Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - An Inside Look: Hero Element Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - An Inside Look: Hero Element Training

Harness unprecedented power for your heroes through Elemental Training which unlocks at level 45!

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20140327230009.png
Views:	1
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	1747834

The Element Training system can be found within the Train panel and only applies to heroes, the main character cannot be strengthened via this system. In order to train with this system, players will need to obtain Element Crystals which can be found by participating in the Inferno.
    Element Types
    There are three elements in total: fire, ice, and electro. The damage caused is the sum of these three elements. The upper limit of each element is 10 Lvl. 10 Stars.
    Modes
    There are three different Elemental Training modes.
    - Normal training has a chance to roll negative numbers (which means it can decrease stats).
    - Advanced training has a relatively higher probability to increase the stats of the hero.
    - Ultimate training has a high chance of upgrading an element with a low chance of reducing other elements. (Update)
    - Training costs 10, 20, and 50 Element Crystals, respectively.
    - Click on the Upgrade button in the Element panel to see the 3 element types fluctuate according to training mode you choose. Remember to click ‘Save’ to save stats you like before upgrading again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20140327230127.png
Views:	1
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	1747835

Inheriting Element Training
    The target hero's and the source hero's elemental level and stats will be swapped after inheriting. The target hero will gain the source hero’s element level, and the source hero will gain the target hero’s element level.

Effect

Elemental Training provides effective damage perks. The elemental damage effect is both useful for skill attacks and normal attacks; it also increases a skill’s damage, but is ineffective with countering skills. In the preliminary stage, players should focus on training offensive heroes.

More details about the update will be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined by in game content.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

Looks promising.

Is there or will there be a guide for elemental damages? Like listing how much damages each type gives at different levels.
    Last edited by R249667001; 03-28-2014, 06:28 AM. Reason: Added content.

Comment

and what is this "inferno" from where u can obtain the elements required for elemental training?

Comment

Originally posted by pepe867 View Post
        and what is this "inferno" from where u can obtain the elements required for elemental training?
        Inferno.

Comment

is it only available for tyhe enw type of heroes or also for the current heroes?

Comment

bugged all on S91

Comment

the inferno isnt working properly
              fix buggs
              D.W$$$$$$

Comment

That you Devs for NON-WORKING inferno.

I guess you NEEDED that to FORCE every damn casher to make them cought more cash so they can use the damn fonction. AWESOME planing you got there !!

And great PR too...

Comment

Inferno dont work on S101 either
                  League of Angels

IGN: LadyShaya
                  Class: Sorcerer
                  Level: 80
                  Guild: Noobs
                  Server: [S101] Lair o' Flames

Comment

Inferno dont work in S56

Comment

Rather than having a message about element training "leaving will abandon permanently" how about fix it so that the element dust will return to inventory automatically. I've just lost 20 of the dust because i thought it would just return, it's annoying that the dust just vanish especially after struggling to get it in the first place...Not impressed at the moment.

Comment

A very poor addition - have tried 3 times, twice with 10 dusts and once with 50 and same result - 3 zero levels. Upgrades should be that an ability to upgrade not a hit or miss chance to upgrade with a odds on that you will degrade instead. Remove the degrading and make it an upgrade, otherwise nobody will waste there time on it. I now have over 500 element dusts but there is no point in using when I will just be wasting it to achieve nothing. A pointless addition when there is so little chance of actually getting an upgrade from it.

Comment

i have a question , there is more level on element or level 1 is the max for now?

Comment

there is more, not sur abour the limit, i would say 10

Comment

ok ty moratia, i was asking coz i reach the 10 stars in the 3 elements

Comment

Working...
                              X