+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Monkey King Online!

Exclamation Welcome to Monkey King Online!

Name:  Meet-the-Characters-FORUM.jpg
Views: 7420
Size:  143.2 KB

Whether you learned about us from an article, clicked an ad, or wandered over from elsewhere in the R2Games universe, welcome to the Monkey King Online Alpha, starting at 7:00 AM PST on March 28th. In a world torn from the pages of the epic novel Journey to the West, you'll choose one of four shapeshifting heroes – Iron Fan, Bull, Fox, or the rebellious Monkey King himself – and bring peace to the heavens through the art of war!

Ready to go right now? Once the Alpha begins (March 28th, 7:00 AM PDT), enter the Alpha Test Server to play!

But yeah, about those characters... let's take a look:

Name:  Alpha-Teaser-4.jpg
Views: 22044
Size:  193.8 KB

Monkey
    This is the big guy – it's right there in the name, after all. Born millennia ago from an egg made of stone, Monkey has faced nearly everyone in the ****** in single combat at least once. But this master of the shapeshifting art of Invoking was imprisoned in stone a few centuries ago, so his combat skills might be a little rusty. Monkey has his work cut out for him –a lot of old scores to settle, and a serious reputation to uphold!

Name:  Alpha-Teaser-2.jpg
Views: 19938
Size:  168.8 KB

Fox
    Although Monkey is renowned for his shapeshifting abilities, Fox is no slouch herself, having spent over a thousand years honing her Invoking abilities. Fox's magically enhanced beauty is legendary, and the poets devote equal time to her skill with a blade. Although she doesn't always see eye-to-eye with Monkey – not even the wisest sages have that kind of patience – her loyalty and guile have won more battles than anyone can count.

Name:  Alpha-Teaser-1.jpg
Views: 10299
Size:  215.5 KB

Bull
    Bull doesn't always go on other people's crazy quests – but when he does, he prefers Monkey's. And right now, he's thirsty for glory. Never far from his royal axe, Bull fights to prove his strength and protect his kingdom. It's also rumored that he's trying to impress Iron Fan, which would explain his recent interest in Invoking, but neither of them will comment on the matter.

Name:  Alpha-Teaser-3.jpg
Views: 11944
Size:  196.3 KB

Iron Fan
    Imagine if a blizzard, a sandstorm, and a hurricane had a baby that decided to turn into a staff. That's more or less what Iron Fan brings to the table. Once had a huge fight with Monkey after she refused to let him borrow her fan, but they patched things up before Bull got involved. She took up Invoking after that to better recognize when Monkey was up to shapeshifting mischief. When she isn't keeping volcanoes from erupting, Iron Fan fights alongside her friends to bring justice to the heavens.

So there you go – your first look at the cast of Monkey King Online! Choose your character wisely, and we'll see you on the Alpha Test Server, starting at 7:00 AM PST on March 28th – be sure to let us know what you think!

how can connect to server there is no server appear

i can`t connect to server,

Knight of Knowledge DyƖan is considered so-so around these parts. DyƖan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Timer for the MKO alpha server launch:

Click!

Is it like blade hunter gameplay
    BLADE HUNTER
    IGN: [S23]SAINTSJACK|[S23 S18 S21 S26]SAINTSJACK
    SERVER : S23
    Guild:Spirit of Vanity
    BR : 130K
    LV : 145+

IGN:Saints
    Server:S43
    Guild: Log Horizon
    BR:16K
    LV: 70+

Knight of Knowledge DyƖan is considered so-so around these parts. DyƖan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EldersScrols View Post
    I have no idea, better wait till it has been launched. It is going to be a first time for me to play this game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    I have no idea, better wait till it has been launched. It is going to be a first time for me to play this game too.
    I hope this one also get the same gameplay like blade hunter
    BLADE HUNTER

Blog Entries
    I hope this one also get the same gameplay like blade hunter
    I really hope a game play like crystal saga. I really dislike the BH gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    I really hope a game play like crystal saga. I really dislike the BH gameplay.
    is gameplay of crystal saga that good .I thought gameplay and having control over my char in BH is pretty good but only issue is big fat lag..Hope that dont happen with monkey king ..
    BLADE HUNTER

The game it's closest to in terms of gameplay is Blood and Jade, but there are a lot of neat twists to that formula -- there's a lot to like in Monkey King Online, and there's no better way to learn than to find out for yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast