No announcement yet.

[Guide] The Lost Treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u didn't explain the part where we can obtain berdim's wine?

Comment

you cant lol they took the event away where you got it for free and replaced it with a card event

Comment

Ok explain this, a newly formed party, had 2 of 5 attempts available, one of the party used treasure map we defeated the guard and it used 2 of my attempts and when the second person used theirs and we defeated the guard and I received no rewards. Why did one map use 2 attempts? I asked in server and no one could explain it and it really made me mad, I feel ripped off.

Comment

thats all very well, but nowhere do you say how to invite players to the party. if you bother to add items to the game, have the decency to explain it properly
          thanks in advance

Comment

Looks like this addition is invented by the same dude whom thought fireworks would be nice.

Team up with 4 to do 5 maps, rewards depend on if you can distract the guards or catch the thief, wich goes completly random.
            No clue where or how to get wine, that running arround back and forth in cloud city is annoying as it is.
            When you want to check if your on the right spot, you might end up in battle, well at least you know by then it was indeed the right spot.

Overall very poor addition, and this guide makes no sense at all.

Comment

i just won the treasure as the system prompted but i can see any in the inventory nor my mail....why is that so? is the treasure only a chance to get it? and only auto? thx for rnlightening me on this matter

Comment

You need to correct the Berdim's wine quantity for refreshing a rare, an epic and a legendary map, becouse it's says that always need one but is not true. I lose a lot of bb becouse of that.

Comment

When will campaigns and dungeons give wine, as of right now all you can do to get better maps is pay balens.

Comment

What is Sky Trailer? and how can i get Berdims Wine?

Comment

Originally posted by vinceako View Post
                      What is Sky Trailer? and how can i get Berdims Wine?
                      Sky trailer is still being tested at S1 as for Berdim's wine they ever give some from Easter online bonus and Compensation for the Lost Treasure wording issue

Comment

Treasure maps level 80 fights very hard for some players to win even green are level 80
                        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                        X