No announcement yet.

[Guide] Battle Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All guys intimidating to quit the game...pls go ahead and do it...This game is better without ppl who whine and criticize about every update...

Comment

Jack if you go thru your inventory, IM sure you don't need almost a 1000 slots to stick something JS.

Comment

what is difference between shields? do we need to activate a shield for 3 resistances?

Comment

how can be upgraded the slots from shields, if are already filled? can be put it back into inventory?

Comment

What about the fact that you can't remove them once socketed? I put level 1 and 2 gems in, and now I can't take them out to upgrade them. I hope they will implement a way to remove them, or my character is wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Adremelehk View Post
              What about the fact that you can't remove them once socketed? I put level 1 and 2 gems in, and now I can't take them out to upgrade them. I hope they will implement a way to remove them, or my character is wasted.
              Double click the gem lol. It's not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                Double click the gem lol. It's not that hard.
                it s working. thanks.

Comment

please give us more balens reward. this is survival already.
                  [S112] Seven Realm
                  Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

This game is starting to irritate me more and more with these new paying additions.

Comment

This new system is so bugged and scrеwed! I want to know since when troops have sylphs?! Yes they havent, so why the hell world bosses are reducing part of troops dmg cuz of Battle protection system - this must work vs Sylphs, not vs troops?!!! And why the hell world bosses have buttle protection? This system should be for pvp module, but world bosses are not pvp, so they shouldnt have it! And at least tell us what is the amount of Sylph def that world bosses have, just to know how much def will need to pass their def level so our dmg to be not reduced?!

And not to mention that this system make difference between cashers and free players even more bigger! Cuz free players simply cant pay 600 balens daily for 5 orange maps, so they get less crystal shards and always will have lower def and their Sylph dmg will be reduced.
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                        This new system is so bugged and scrеwed! I want to know since when troops have sylphs?! Yes they havent, so why the hell world bosses are reducing part of troops dmg cuz of Battle protection system - this must work vs Sylphs, not vs troops?!!! And why the hell world bosses have buttle protection? This system should be for pvp module, but world bosses are not pvp, so they shouldnt have it! And at least tell us what is the amount of Sylph def that world bosses have, just to know how much def will need to pass their def level so our dmg to be not reduced?!

And not to mention that this system make difference between cashers and free players even more bigger! Cuz free players simply cant pay 600 balens daily for 5 orange maps, so they get less crystal shards and always will have lower def and their Sylph dmg will be reduced.
                        so what they dont pay they get what they get

Comment

quit threatening to quit and quit already!
                          stop whining in here about it

Comment

Where do you obtain the will crystals? Thx

Comment

really people?

I come here to this thread to actually learn about the Battle Protection system, and all I see is people whining and complaining about everything to do with this game. Please...go to a "whiners thread" or something.

Anyway, I mainly use Gaia as my sylph...I see in the guide something about building up resistance for the sylph you use. Shouldn't I build up resistance to what others are using against me? ...Mostly players are using gaia, apollo, iris, and a few hades from what I've noticed now. I am a mage and although I have very low wind resistance, there aren't many players using pan anymore so don't really see the point in building that one up at the moment. So what I am asking...should I build on electro, light, water, and some dark mainly? ...or should I do something completely differently from what I am thinking? Thank you. ...and please guys...no rude comments or trolling. Let's keep on subject here please.

TommieJean (mage)
                              S98
                              Level 79
                              BR 116k

Comment

can we start to get forgotten Stones before get lvl 65?

Comment

Working...
                                X