[Guide] Battle Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
    This res reduction seems to be another HS type thing - all or nothing. If yours is higher, which it will be if you are a stronger player, you will be even stronger. Stupid. Do they not learn. This will completely *** the game.
    This res reduction seems to be another HS type thing - all or nothing. If yours is higher, which it will be if you are a stronger player, you will be even stronger. Stupid. Do they not learn. This will completely *** the game.
    ^^^ This x100 ^^^

Comment

The STRONGER you are the STRONGER you get, the little players are getting so sick of being downtrodden all the time,
      if you have money you are al right, in this game, but what do you give the newbie's to work with NOTHING, there will not be a game soon as there will be no one who will wish to join, the bigger players will be the only ones you will have.. this is like real life were the big corporations keep there employee's at the bottom to do all the dirty work for a s mall wage.. wake up R2 and get real.........

Comment

the bigger the casher the more say they have. all this new stuff to do there is only 24 hours in a day so what are people supposed to do jack in work .become a zombie come on guys they is only just enough time in a day to all now. harder if u non casher

Comment

Nice, Thanks Emma.

Comment

It seems there will be extra to do and a need to spend.... 'casual' players can not hope to keep up.

More than ever there will be the need to commit time and $$$. I fail to see where this games is headed if it demands both cash and time, both scarce resources and often mutually exclusive (unless you have wealth without working for it).

Comment

U need start bit thinking out of box,not jsut gave up OMG i cant afford cahs game but im 135kbr+(gem event's destroyed br curently)Play in ease and read forums be in flow of water and dont need Cash it OMG xD

Comment

why the event for leveling not really like in the description? i just playing about 3 days but event for lvl 25 dissapear and level 32 dissapear to

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                  More stuff to collect with as it is very little inventory place for non cash players , soon the game become absolute impossible to play if you dont invest cash in inventory (time to quit)
                  i fully agreed... time to quit... i wish bound balens should able to redeem from farm tree as vouchers used to once...
                  lvl69 IGN (aatish)
                  mage s381
                  br=145k+ and counting
                  free player (non-casher), so far...
                  #1 guild (UTOPIA)

Comment

the days count down start from the day server launches not the day u started that server same happens with me on a newer server ...
                    lvl69 IGN (aatish)
                    mage s381
                    br=145k+ and counting
                    #1 guild (UTOPIA)

Comment

so many ppl that are crying and forget that u only have 5atp a day even if u are a casher

Comment

Originally posted by verbaska View Post
                        plus:
                        - New interesting system - more fun for players I hope.
                        - Maybe could help to make unbalanced sylphs more balanced - players will be protect mainly against the stronghests and the most used sylphs (Gaia, Apollo).

minus:
                        - More problems with inventory space (especially for newbies). I saw lot or requirements to decrease price for opening inventory slots - isn't in patch I saw promised increase inventory slots to 9999 items - isn't in patch
                        - Line between under lv55 and above lv55 is still wider and wider. lv55+ have fate, more sylphs skills and now also protection against under lv55 sylph and also att bunus against under lv55 sylph (RES reduction).
                        - Next advantage for cashiers - I am sure there will be paid events to gain resistance materials.
                        u r a really great observer.... r u a leader or politician??? (y)
                        lvl69 IGN (aatish)
                        mage s381
                        br=145k+ and counting
                        #1 guild (UTOPIA)

Comment

this is a game of choise!!!!!!!!!!! by thinks and sell them eleos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Another way for r2 to suck money. Lots left when the stupid sylphs came and more will now. Stacking and stacking this stuff is not what the game needs.

Comment

Originally posted by titsucker View Post
                              Another way for r2 to suck money. Lots left when the stupid sylphs came and more will now. Stacking and stacking this stuff is not what the game needs.
                              Does this mean that r2 is a money vampire?

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
                                Does this mean that r2 is a money vampire?
                                There a lots players who wait each minute when can spend money
                                At first get benefits with sylph, now come time for resistance, at first you increase your power, now decrease, in both cases have opportunity to spend money.

Comment

Working...
                                X