No announcement yet.

[Guide] Battle Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. The game is getting too complicated and even too much for those who spend a small amount, like on VIP. Holy seal remains totally unfair and nothing you can do about it when you are lvl 65 and get put against lvl 69 -73 always in bg, etc. The 2nd world boss was removed and for many it was the only one they could attend. Not enough time in the day to even do all the collecting.
    Not sure how much longer I will play the game. Time to look for another one.

Comment

Hey R2, u keep adding events that needed materials but our inv space remain unchange...Pls give us more inv space.

Comment

Does the RES Reduction works against mobs? They don't have any RES Resistance so, will the RES Reduction enhances damage of players against mobs?
        We won't know 'til we try.

Comment

cue Fonzi and the shark in....5....4.....3.....2....1
          "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
          HST

Comment

its all good!....i been looking for a reason to quit this addiction anyway...maybe i go get a job working for r2

Comment

beuki lieur wae koplok >_<

Comment

Please boost my luck at guild blessing wheel if you want to see my $$$ again.this is the 14th day and i didn't catch anything usefull...thanx

Comment

QUIT this game Everyone!!!!! Don't feed R2 anymore!!!!

Comment

R2 Games: The cashers need free players so they don't have to attack anyone even near their level. This newest version will just increase the gap. I have lost "honor" in every BG entered for the last month. Seems the gap was quite large enough.

Comment

try spendinding them on potions and scrolls for battle

Comment

the limit of 999 max in one space should be removed its annoying.. guild vault should have more space

Comment

Yet another useless upgrade for us non cash players ... especially with respects to inventory space . Time to quit the game I guess .

Comment

r2 cares about cash players leaving not us non cashers the more they try to leave the quicker the patches come so am guessing it aint upto to us to decide

just another gap space for players who wanna cash and pls respect for them since every one does his decision for his own ,, i respect cashers and i have my limitations instead of whining

live with it
                            Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-10-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Where do i go for "Battle and protection" quest to get kingdom mark?

Comment

this is suck

Comment

Working...
                                X