Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Easter Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in multiplayer arena, is it only the insigs that were doubled? how about the points? and they reduced it to 15 attempts :|
    IGN: jrimba
    Level: 71
    Class: Archer
    Guild: Honor
    Server: 196-Manbrough Way
    Br: 150k and counting
    just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

• plss remove free exp from any event. thats suck , change be daru or other stuff like kyanite, sc/whips. exp kinda lame
      They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• i want the cloud caller mount
        Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
        Name: iron3y3d
        Guild: Twi§ted
        Class: Knight
        Level: 78
        Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          Not in that mood to collect Lilies but wish you could tame that cute Jade Rabbit as your loyal mount? !
          I find this hilarious. As you can not get ANY mount by collecting lilies.
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• why u call this event ? Its a pure kind of robery and scam !!! drop rate of rabit card is totaly nerfed ... 600 lilies for 2 cards are equal to 1200 boxes x 39 balens. And u call paying 480 dolars an event ? What an ugly greedy development

Comment

• where's the free mount ur telling to give us R2? is that the evil unicorn? which is only good for 7 days? u get mount spirits one in a week, then only synthesize to a 7-days mount? r u kidding? this is getting ridiculous.. makes me like to puke on ur faces R2..
              IGN: jrimba
              Level: 71
              Class: Archer
              Guild: Honor
              Server: 196-Manbrough Way
              Br: 150k and counting
              just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

• my OPinion

hello GM Wartune
                me server S272 Silver trone
                I would like to express my aspiration that every event to get clothes or put back the Mount that Soul Crsytal and Mountwhip event because not everyone could buy Balens n hard consider the difficulty to increase rapidly BR...

I hope can put back again...me want it back

Comment

• BGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUg

You will do something for that ?
                  or you are incapable to say something ?
                  or u are to bussy to check your credit card ?
                  I loose weekly 75 min to join in a corectly BG ! because you guys matches lvl 48 with lvl 50 + lvl 50+ with lvl 55+ and that are not goooooood
                  You will ever reply on that ?
                  or u are to bussy to see how much monney entered in your bank count this week
                  Do something with this bug guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  im tired to loose honor and pvp points because your stupidity

Comment

• help

how do i get free pets

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      Easter - Solo Spelunking

Duration: 4/14 - 4/20 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                      • R2Games: S1 – S449
                      • Kabam: S1 – S81
                      • Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any solo dungeon 3 times per day and be rewarded.

Rewards:
                      • 100,000 EXP
                      • 50,000 Gold
                      • Lily x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
                      I did my 3 solo dungeons today and nothing. Is there a bug?

Comment

• thx

just thx as you making this game very boring as it took much time now i can quit or log in for 2 hours every day and i will catch everything as there aren't anything to do " events = 0 " so thx keep on man

Comment

• Make an Event Gives Us Vip even One Hour

Comment

• R2_Emma i dont know how to say this but i already send many ticket about my id at server 460 east.. my id name heymikochan and my email it mikamiko94@gmail.com

but i cant log in id heymikochan.. but my email can. but my email keep on login other id and name it R269632565 i dont know why.. can u help me A.S.A.P

Comment

• thats great

Comment

Working...
                              X