• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
    The can not get it it needs balens otherwise no way
    thats why i said noncashers meaning ppl that dont spend balens

Comment

this month event not for light casher either to get 300 lillies probably need to buy least 600-800 of the lilly boxes. With my luck in previous events i doubt i buy more than 20 or so to see if i get lucky for rabbit. I dont see anyone below vip9 getting cloudcaller from this but since that was a $1k mount what can we expect. But something new would help let people get more event item maybe 100 free doable instead of the 50ish that is normal now... i know i would coin the rest to get one of the mounts and figure many others would as well

Comment

although suach a boring evens cause no more unlimited like soulcrystal and wip event with event items

Comment

every event is worst and worst.

Last february event i couldget 80 mahras for free, at march i could only get 40 mahras for free...

Comment

Originally posted by R2kanna View Post
            although suach a boring evens cause no more unlimited like soulcrystal and wip event with event items
            +1 totally agree

Comment

BUNNNEHHH!! xD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

cloud mount

Comment

Originally posted by R240316285 View Post
                  cloud mount
                  People who paid $1,000 for that mount, must be in love with this event
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Thedrew View Post
                    this month event not for light casher either to get 300 lillies probably need to buy least 600-800 of the lilly boxes. With my luck in previous events i doubt i buy more than 20 or so to see if i get lucky for rabbit. I dont see anyone below vip9 getting cloudcaller from this but since that was a $1k mount what can we expect. But something new would help let people get more event item maybe 100 free doable instead of the 50ish that is normal now... i know i would coin the rest to get one of the mounts and figure many others would as well
                    Last 3 monthly events i got every time - by doing all possible no balen event Items - to 58 items = 1 time mahra rest rubish .So for me in the future the Game is not even the VIP worth any more!
                    I know its not much 7.99 a months but i am not willing to pay more for a few Pixel on my screen , but since R² decided to make it complete impossible to keep half-ways up for no cashers and give not even the smallest of event rewards in form of Fashion or mounts to no cashers i will not even spend on VIP any more
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      People who paid $1,000 for that mount, must be in love with this event
                      PPl who spend 1k for it before dont care it gets cheaper in the future for them matters if they can get it asap as long as they can money dont matter to them xD.

Comment

what is berdim's wine?

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                          PPl who spend 1k for it before dont care it gets cheaper in the future for them matters if they can get it asap as long as they can money dont matter to them xD.
                          Yep, plus all they have to worry about is the one new mount, not old mounts no one cares about anymore

Comment

Originally posted by hero75 View Post
                            what is berdim's wine?
                            Something related to treasure maps, probably a free way of switching for a better one.
                            Also what happens if we already own one of the mounts? We still get the reward? And what about card hunter event? Do we get infinity wheels ,because again 10 times/day is impossible to make.
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

the wine lets you refresh the maps.
                              Name: Niasaj
                              Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                              Classification: ArchMage
                              Guild Leader: Alliance
                              BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                              Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
                                the wine lets you refresh the maps.
                                No wine for you
                                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Working...
                                X