No announcement yet.

Wartune 2.46 Part I FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no double reward from arena duel, i still get 1 rose, or 1 bound balens, u say double why i still get 1 point of reward!
    Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

Excusme.. I can't Incomplete Quest Lara...

Comment

***** this new patch . Took me an hour to load ..

Comment

Originally posted by W.E.S.K.E.R View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]80818[/ATTACH]

cards and attempts have not? why
          If you were in a group and other members activated maps before you then your maps won't get used but completing the other maps will count towards the daily attempts limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Reng_O_Reng View Post
            no double reward from arena duel, i still get 1 rose, or 1 bound balens, u say double why i still get 1 point of reward!
            I think that only applies to arena party and not solo. If solo, then probably only applies to exp gained.

Comment

where can i get berdim's wine?

Comment

Hi,

I have few questions, but I doubt that they will deserve such honor like answer from R2 team (well, at least maybe some word from mods ???)

1. What are requirements for PC to play wartune and don't feel lag ? Because with each biggest update lag is bigger and bigger. Regarding fishing bug, when fish giving wrong reward I got answer that its because of lag in my PC ... Well, possible to make him less, with l.e. such think like remove auto redirecting to cloud city after game opening, and give for players choice be redirected to simply city. It could be good start ... Do I have alone that terrible lag when want to enter to WB ??? Its almost freezing everything ... When You got attacked in battleground or after battle, getting black window for about 3-4 seconds, and don't tell me that its my PC fault, because its never happened before this update. And I can continue and continue ...

2. Why easter event easter Egg drops started 1 day before that was announced in forum ??? Where is mistake ? In announcement or that drops started 1 day earlier ?

3. How to remove auto-activation of sylph mode in WB ??? Because now I have such situation that after auto-activation in sylph mode I can do 1 hit and getting ultimate hit from WB ... Waste of sylph mode and about 20 % less gold from WB ...

4. Arena duel attempts we have 2 times less, 10 instead 20, but what about to give double rewards ??? EXP is doubled but other rewards - not ... It was such plan, or someone just forgot activate double rewards ???

5. This game more and more based on money. But without free players this game cant exist too ... You gave unlimited SC and mount training whips events, thats good, event with not so good rewards like before ... But what about gem event ??? Current rewards for 1 crafted game is ridiculous ... Since rewards for LVL 4 gems was removed, make at least possibility get reward from 4 times crafter the same LVL gem ... Because now l.e. to get LVL 6 gem, You must craft 4 LVL 5 gems, but with current reward system You can get reward for crafted LVL 5 gem only 1 time per day ...

Thank You for Your attention and have hope for some word at least from mods ...

regards
                Andrius

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bad connection ughhh.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	1685334Why do i get black screen? i cannot load for 12 hours now .. i have cleared cashe and cookies ... whats going on here??? i am getting frustrated with this update ... please help tree in 5 min
                  Server: S14 Serenity Lake
                  Guild: Armageddon
                  Level: 80 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R226826510 View Post
                    Regarding fishing bug, when fish giving wrong reward I got answer that its because of lag in my PC
                    Yeah, that's not a lag issue at all. It's a bug that they don't want to bother fixing, I guarantee it.

Originally posted by R226826510 View Post
                    How to remove auto-activation of sylph mode in WB ???
                    Auto-activation of sylph? Never heard of such a thing.

Comment

To answer above questions..
                      1. Buy a super computer amd move next door to the server, attach a direct line from your computer to the server.
                      2. Because R2 staff are lazy.
                      3. You have to run it without being in afk mode.
                      4. Rewards going up were for group not solo.
                      5. If your not cashing they DO NOT CARE, nor want you here. Spend enough to buy your own franchise, (50k) then they will invite you to the whale pod and consider your opinion.
                      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

How to create a party ??

Comment

more smooth, and no lag again nice... except in WB got some dark shade under slyhp icon.
                          They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
                            more smooth, and no lag again nice... except in WB got some dark shade under slyhp icon.
                            Do You mean that ??? What it could mean that black window between players ??? I can bet its reason of current lag during WB ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Juodas langas.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	825.2 KB
ID:	1685335

Comment

auto awakening in afk?! No, no, no! It's screwing up WB!!! Change it back right now!

Comment

Originally posted by R252948865 View Post
                                auto awakening in afk?! No, no, no! It's screwing up WB!!! Change it back right now!
                                Exactly, auto awakening in afk ... Like You said, its destroying all WB ...

Comment

Working...
                                X