Wartune 2.46 Part I FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R226826510 View Post
    Do You mean that ??? What it could mean that black window between players ??? I can bet its reason of current lag during WB ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80872[/ATTACH]
    yes, thats the trouble idk why. maybe R2 will say "clear your cache / maybe u need better provider or try buy a new pc/laptop where have better on graphc
    and i dont have problem with auto awaken, coz i always do manual when WB
    They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

hi ^_^
      when will be the new compensation ?
      cause some us doesn't get sylph daily reward, have treasure card hunt attp left, and all that kinds of thing get ***** by the update !!!
      you always tell us about to be carefull with astral when update or maitenance come but not about the rest !
      you just want us to get them screwed on the treasure hunt hot event or what ??
      last question, how to fill a ticket direct to wartune team when playing on N.game ? cause each time they tell to go on official page, but we can't log cause no N.games account are available on the official page !!
      hoping for answer, and a good one !
      thanks

Comment

I demand game be renamed to slyph tune effective immediately. As if they not op enough already lets add another update that just makes them even more op as #$@!. While you're at it, go ahead and add a option to pay balens to morph into slyph mode immediately too to completely make having a human form pointless. Or even better lets just drop the main character classes altogether and replace them with the slyphs. yes expect all this in next #!@% patch

Comment

If you are coming from Ngames be ready for a bumpy ride. It is new to your system to play, so it may take a few weeks for your system to be meshed with this one. Alot of content will be upgraded to you as bugs are fixed into a new system, and after about a month, you will be able to enjoy the same lag, and utter annoyance the rest of us endure. I do believe the name of the game should be changed, since the original game is gone, and this nutty version is left in its place. Wartune used to be a game for peeps to vent and kill each other safely without going to jail. Now it is a social network, ranked 18+ to play, but has tons of ridiculous filters. Add to this the jewel hunt, fishing, running around like a handi capped hermit, and now all these map jobs and you have the most confusing game going. Why can't we just go back to wartune the game, and cut out all of the ridiculous additions that instead of causing me to stay on the game longer, make me less apt to spend anymore money on the game, due greatly to its lack of a war game, and mostly farmville revisted.

Comment

Every update makes game move further & further away from what I started playing a looooong time ago. I realy regret recharing & spending money in this . More lag every time have to wait for months to fix half of it. Then another update which will have nothing to do with game I started playing (aka tanks). we where promised pets & we where given sylphs. I was thinking pets would of been somthng to boost ur br a bit in certain ways. What u gave us is another game. Sylphs made game like every1 says sylpwars or sylphtune.
            Beeing an archer in cw if u awaken first & do ur delphic first u win end of story since 90% of people use that insanely op gaia. & although its nice to get all that extra gold & daru from wb, I d give it alll back to have a game closer to what I started playing ( a fantasy game where u fight with medieval weapons). I think game is dying faster than a firecracker. Me for one i use my balens & if nothing changes for the better ( & it wont ) I m out of here. Game wastes too much of our time as it is. U r adding so much that is humanly imposible to do especially every day. Anyways u somehow have lost the plot with all this things which half of them have no relation with the other half. Could keep on but i think i wont since no1 who is suposed to hear will read this.

Comment

Very Lag -_-

Comment

that dude complaining about waiting and calling staff incompetent and liars is a ♥♥♥♥
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-11-2014, 03:23 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by atern View Post
                  thank you Emma u give us a new thing for casher only 10 balens every dig 50 balen everyday hard to get it everyday

mean in 1 month = 31*50 = 1550

and u give us 300 bound balen in 26 days realy thank you

dude tht is only if u dont run to the treasure dig site trust me i tried both ways it still works just the non-balen way is a lil slower

Comment

You call this part I. How many parts should we be expecting?

Comment

when opening this new patch starting big lag at WB and plz coreccion this, this is all players ask

Comment

a mi me sale un anuncio diciendo q baje la version 11.4 flash y despues se me coloca la pantalla en blanco

Comment

Originally posted by syahevans19 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]80773[/ATTACH] why i cant enter wartune??? Already clear my coockies and still have this problem...please fix it
                          my I get a notice saying q lower the flash version 11.4 and then I placed in standby

Comment

Originally posted by JBoys1 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]80795[/ATTACH]
                            every time I finished loading why like this ..,
                            I could not get into the game ..,
                            what happened with my wartune
                            my I get a notice saying q lower the flash version 11.4 and then I placed in standby

Comment

Originally posted by Abbygyrl View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]80866[/ATTACH]Why do i get black screen? i cannot load for 12 hours now .. i have cleared cashe and cookies ... whats going on here??? i am getting frustrated with this update ... please help tree in 5 min

my I get a notice saying q lower the flash version 11.4 and then I placed in standby,is like your problem as solved?

Comment

All this patch was for was to make things to where you must cash to do any advancing in progress....if you don't....might as well quit. This game is just about completely pointless in trying to enjoy. How can anyone enjoy the game when you are a level 64 and some level 57 noob just pawns you cause they spent 1000's of dollars on this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X