No announcement yet.

Wartune 2.46 Part I FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i party up for treasure hunt? I have maps. I have used a map but no way to invite party?

Comment

wartune why loa stop copying loa

Comment

Originally posted by lordmufasa View Post
        How do i party up for treasure hunt? I have maps. I have used a map but no way to invite party?
        click on the players toon, then the drop down arrow/invite to party.

Comment

in multi player arena.. do we only get 15 points in 1 win round? why is it not doubled too?
          IGN: jrimba
          Level: 71
          Class: Archer
          Guild: Honor
          Server: 196-Manbrough Way
          Br: 150k and counting
          just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

forgot one thing, where are the WILL CRYSTALS and WHERE DO WE FIND THEM.

not to mention what the hell is up with the WORLD BOSS FIGHTS AND THE ADDED FREAKEN LAG THERE,

there is a black box where everyone stands, and it takes me the entire 30 sec, to make it to boss, so as far as changing a skill forget it. and the AUTO SLYPH AWAKEN FOR WORLD BOSS SUCKS *** GET RID OF IT. IF YOUR IN AFK MODE YOUR SLYPH AWAKENS AUTOMATICALLY and you DIE with the BOSSES FINAL HIT WASTING ANY ENERGY YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED WITHOUT EVEN BEING ABLE TO GET A DAMN SHOT OFF .

Comment

Originally posted by R211821095 View Post
              forgot one thing, where are the WILL CRYSTALS and WHERE DO WE FIND THEM.

not to mention what the hell is up with the WORLD BOSS FIGHTS AND THE ADDED FREAKEN LAG THERE,

there is a black box where everyone stands, and it takes me the entire 30 sec, to make it to boss, so as far as changing a skill forget it. and the AUTO SLYPH AWAKEN FOR WORLD BOSS SUCKS *** GET RID OF IT. IF YOUR IN AFK MODE YOUR SLYPH AWAKENS AUTOMATICALLY and you DIE with the BOSSES FINAL HIT WASTING ANY ENERGY YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED WITHOUT EVEN BEING ABLE TO GET A DAMN SHOT OFF .
              if the fact afk mode activates your sylph bugs you then don't use afk it will get you more gold and daru too if you use the right skills.

As for lag I found out its not at all serverside lag..
              I recently got myself a new pc and everything runs smoothly, all my lag disappeared. either lag comes from your pc/mac or your internetconnection
              Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
              GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
              Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

Where i can find Will Crystals ?

Comment

Been awhile since I posted here. The WB lags so bad, that it takes on average 10 seconds to go from my death screen to the WB lobby screen. And what the hell is the new card system doing? I lost quite a few cards during the change, and prior to the change, three pages were full of cards, now I am missing a slot on every page. One last complaint, get rid of cloud city. It is a useless feature. We had everything we need in our "normal" city. Just add a building or ground for sylphs. If I were the lead programmer here, I would never have changed anything with the original Wartune, it was perfect. I started playing only after this game launched about two months, so I am an old player here. Every update is useless and buggy.

Comment

Black screen

Comment

How do i participate in Lost Treasure Hunt if I just want to join as an invitee?

I don't want to initiate the Lost Treasure Hunt. I just want to be a participant.

How and what should i do, to get invited to participate?

Comment

Working...
                      X