[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/10 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/10 Update

This week's activities and promotions are below, and we've also got an update regarding your rain packs. Details below!

Activities

Promotions

Rain Packs
    This been a lot of discussion the past couple of weeks regarding these, and we appreciate the feedback. Starting this week, the new contents will be:

White Rain Pack
    Health Orb (Bound) x1
    Pet Health Orb (Bound) x1
    Golden Fruit of Honor x1

Blue Rain Pack
    1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
    2x EXP Token (Bound) x1
    Heroic Wings (Bound) x1

Green Rain Pack
    Earth Soul Orb (Bound) x50
    3x EXP Token (Bound) x1
    Amaranthine Essence (Bound) x2

Yellow Rain Pack
    Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2
    Soul Shard x2
    Chi Essence (Bound) x1

Purple Rain Pack
    Ethereal Wings (Bound) x4
    Soul Print (Bound) x2
    Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x2

Pet Bloodlines
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bloodline1.png
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1748366

Items Required
    • Divine Blood - Currently available in the Shop for 30 Crystal
    • Purified Crystal
    • Crystal Essence
    • Gold, Silver, and Copper

Getting Started
    Summon the pet you wish to teach bloodlines to, select a bloodline for them to learn, and click "Learn". Certain bloodlines have requirements that must be met before they can be learned, but for the most part, this will be pretty self-explanatory. Other things you'll need to know:
    • Morphing your pet will remove whatever bloodlines you've learned thus far
    • Merging two pets keeps the bloodline in tact and allows you to continue making progress on your generation 2 pet

update page folks pet soul also*

Comment

BloodLine is now activated... Please update...
      WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
      Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
      and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
      trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
      Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Again, where is the explanation of pet soul? this is like having a burger without the meat.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

At least it's still viable to do IOB, that last notice was a killer regarding the packs..I wasn't ever entering again..and FINALLY released the bloodlines for pets...why did this take 2 years to get done? Starting to think it'll be another 2 years before the soul crystals are food for your mounts....i got SC 2's sitting around just ACHING to be fed to my Griffin, lol. Chop chop people Total possible April tokens per day now at 4 per this update....needs to be at least 5-6 per day next week, or divine soul upgrading will go to an almost standstill.

Comment

well thank for the update now i'm stuck at infinity i won't be able to play cs anymore -.-
            Server: (S22)Tyria Village, (S70)Silent Sands
            Name: Kairu, FrostnSnow

The question isn't who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Comment

Why cant we have the meat instead of the burger buns?

Im a Lover not a fighter.

Love is Me

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                At least it's still viable to do IOB, that last notice was a killer regarding the packs..I wasn't ever entering again..and FINALLY released the bloodlines for pets...why did this take 2 years to get done? Starting to think it'll be another 2 years before the soul crystals are food for your mounts....i got SC 2's sitting around just ACHING to be fed to my Griffin, lol. Chop chop people Total possible April tokens per day now at 4 per this update....needs to be at least 5-6 per day next week, or divine soul upgrading will go to an almost standstill.
                4 April tokens for people that can log in for both Treasure Troves and get 1 of the 30 coins. Most people will on get 2 April tokens a day this week.

IoB Update: Now blue and green packs are trash.

Pet soul: Another cash only system; what a joke. What would really help is if they released pet skill books for all the innate skills.

Bot Maker Update: Still hundreds of bots running around everywhere. The old bots are getting stronger. Won't be long before we see a bot with a yellow soul aura.

It's 7:45 am here and I have to be at work at 8 am. I'm going back to sleep.
                "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

yes Purple Rain Pack are so allsome now

Comment

Hmmm something new Pet Bloodlines haha to bad I don't use my pet for anything.
                    Crystal Saga
                    IGN: (V1) Headache
                    Lvl: 150 Eidolon Priest
                    Server: S35 Sukemo Bluff
                    Guild: (V1) AntiSocial
                    Partner: (V3) Matrix74

Comment

thank you r2 for good Purple Rain Pack

Comment

If your open pet menu and look at the bloodlines it explains itself , very similar to soul for players.
                        Just make sure you have a lot of Purified crystals , CE and a some Divine Blood to get started.
                        (Note) Genbu head must be lv.6 to continue in bloodline after that all other dots may be lv1 and that will open all of it.

Comment

Garbage.

Comment

look closer at the bloodlines not all of them require divine blood

Comment

Bloodlines are bad, only one thats good is phoenix, and thats expensive... plus mainly cash
                              What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                              X