No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/10 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one would like to thank the Devs for finally listening to the players and hearing what we wanted in the IOB packs instead of making arbitrary changes and expecting us to live with it. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!. Now looking forward to the possibility of new gear and hopefully new health and mana potions for those of us that are over lvl 120. Or maybe consideration of another rebirth (hey no throwing tomatoes now!!)

Comment

You guys are disgusting, whining even if they are doing something good for a change.

Comment

Wow you guys almost got it right lol now if we can just replace those dumb donkey Richard Cranium amaranthine essence then things would be great, Thx.
        Server -Kabam-English
        Char Name - WillyHi
        Level - Eidolon lvl 100
        Class -Beast Knight
        Guild - Fantasy

Comment

apparently hells judge in purga NM drops 2X Divine Blood...don't know if it's true or not though...and without cashing ya can get 3, 3, 2, 1, 0 in Genbu and 3, 2, 2, 1, 0 in tiger
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Tested

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
            apparently hells judge in purga NM drops 2X Divine Blood...don't know if it's true or not though...and without cashing ya can get 3, 3, 2, 1, 0 in Genbu and 3, 2, 2, 1, 0 in tiger
            I can say for sure that Dvine blood does drop in Purgatory nightmare. 1x drop per run.

Comment

Working...
            X