Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

"Hot Events" Button | Not Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hot Events" Button | Not Working

Hello everyone, I don't really like opening threads for personal problems, but I wanted to know if I'm the only one experiencing this. Everytime I open the "Hot Events" page, the game starts loading (the loading "sword") but it never loads, the loading bar isn't even moving. It just stays that way. The game keeps playing on the background, so it's not frozen or anything.

A common suggestion would be to refresh the game, clear the cache, but I already did that. Everything else loads, except the "Hot Events" page.

Any help / info would be greatly appreciated.

im experiencing the same problem on s299

Comment

Not having that problem, but am having a problem entering party, I get an invite and accept, it shows all parties names to the left but I'm still outside room. I go to HOH to find out where I'm supposed to be, but it says youve already joined a party, but I cant play if Im not in the location I'm supposed to be. s128

problem remedied!!!!
      Last edited by R261439325; 04-10-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Nope ... still not working, refreshing / changing maps / clearing cache ... all useless. We need the help of a Dev if that's possible. I'd really like for you guys to fix this fast, rather than losing a day or two of events, and then getting a sad compensation pack.

Comment

Ok what happened is if you join a party in Treasure hunt, make sure the entire party is close together, then click the leader name and click follow, you'll then be able to join in Treasure hunt. Please take note the higher value map you obtain the harder the monster will be to destroy. Bright side you can stay in sylph mode. xtra, btw I dont mean to have hi-jacked your post, I just thought maybe it would be nice to have them all grouped together incase other players experience the same problems.

Ill check with others and inquire if they are having the same issue as you, and if they have if they found a remedy, if so I'll update here ok.
          Last edited by R261439325; 04-10-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

same problem with server 120 hot events went blank right after gauntlet ended just like last time and here is the screenshotClick image for larger version

Name:	hot event again bugged.gif
Views:	1
Size:	593.8 KB
ID:	1685313 have refreshed changed maps checked and unchecked the current and ending event boxes as well as clearing my cache this is wrong 1.1mil in gold and 220 guild honor lost from just the one hot event not to mention not being able to collect from the 600 devotion event as well
            Last edited by GaretJax79; 04-10-2014, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Bump ! It's been a whole day and my Hot Events window isn't working ! Can I get any help ... ? I tried different servers, clearing the cache and refreshing the game 1 billion times, but nothing.

Comment

Bump ! Maintenance is now over but I still cannot open the Hot Events ... it's getting very frustrating

Comment

This is outrageous. It's been a day since the patch and I got no help from R2 staff regarding my problem. My ticket is ignored, my thread is ignored. I am missing out on all of the events, and the compensation packs too, because nobody gives a damn. And the funny thing is that I'm not the only one having this problem. I am very dissapointed, and very frustrated :|

Oh well ... I guess my 8$ a month + extra recharges for some promos won't be missed anyway.

Comment

I may be mistaken but that screenshot you posted doesn't look like Wartune. Not sure what game it is, though I'd guess LoA. So...you might do better to post your problem in the appropriate game forum. Whining because you can't getting an answer to a problem when the real problem here is your inability to differentiate games is quite laughable. Good luck though!

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                      I may be mistaken but that screenshot you posted doesn't look like Wartune. Not sure what game it is, though I'd guess LoA. So...you might do better to post your problem in the appropriate game forum. Whining because you can't getting an answer to a problem when the real problem here is your inability to differentiate games is quite laughable. Good luck though!
                      The guy with the LoA SS was other , xtraznix have a problem which the sword(loading) get stuck and u have to refresh , is like the black screen , but it happen everywhere is really annoying im having this problem too

Comment

I was thinking it's only temporary but I've got exactly this same problem and I am feed up as it's been going on through whole day and I've lost out on my deeds. Sword is not loading just showing and not doing anything , not allowing any actions just need to refresh whole game and log in again every *** time. Instead of adding new things on - take some of them out it's too much ... causing constant problems.

Comment

my hot events not load in chrome.
                          opens in firefox tho so change browser

been a problem for a week or more

Comment

Originally posted by Katherinna9 View Post
                            Instead of adding new things on - take some of them out it's too much ... causing constant problems.

Comment

hi my name is garryh am playin on iron hold sever s395 and would like to no if anyone is havin trouble with hot events when i press hot events all i get is the loading sword an then it just freezers. its been like this for 3 days atleast r2 could be lookin at why this is happen because it looks like am not the only one...plz sort this out r2

Comment

Working...
                              X