[Promotion] Limited Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Pack

Duration: 4/11 - 4/13 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S447
    • Kabam: S1 - S80
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Available through the next few days, the Limited Gem Pack will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:
    • Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x10
    • Soul Crystal x10
    • Mount Training Whip x10
    • Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Price: 489 Balens. Daily limit of 100 per server. Limit of 2 every 4 hours per person.

Note: Please ignore the randomly colored text issues as shown below in the picture.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	limited pack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	1748393

r2 please please please can you change the world boss monthly as there getting borning to watch and fiight

Comment

It was boring long time ago fighting world boss don"t expect it to get any better

Comment

i love world boss. it give me lots of daru. but i attend only one.

Comment

don't make together 401 with 441 servers together ppl leave more from 30 people active from 441 leave ..soo fail

Comment

Originally posted by mackamacka View Post
            don't make together 401 with 441 servers together ppl leave more from 30 people active from 441 leave ..soo fail
            401 and 404 merged only a couple weeks ago, so we, too, dont want a new merger, believe me, we have enough lag already...But noone cares what we want so...

Comment

mt mulu ko kk ?

Comment

i hope they put back all 3 world bosses..
                IGN: Kayeâ„¢
                Class: Archer
                Server: Ice Glen S277

Comment

Mergers Make WORLD BOSS like LANCER ... DIE just 3 Minute.. WB need More HP....
                  Up Up Up Up

Archer S106 Devil's Trail
                  Indo Army

Comment

Originally posted by epicfrog View Post
                    r2 please please please can you change the world boss monthly as there getting borning to watch and fiight
                    good call, and how are we supposed to get gold for most of the games, and daru for enlightment and improvment of new troops ahead.... either u are dumbas.s. or you are just dumb as.s....if u dont like the world boss then you may aswell stop attending for it...

Comment

I play this game for one year and these new updates go very very bad and I have to leave the game instead of doing something to work better, work increasingly worse thanks for attention and I hope you do something work better if you do not want to lose many players

Comment

Laggggggg

I play this game for one year and these new updates go very very bad and I have to leave the game instead of doing something to work better, work increasingly worse thanks for attention and I hope you do something work better if you do not want to lose many players.Romania

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
                          good call, and how are we supposed to get gold for most of the games, and daru for enlightment and improvment of new troops ahead.... either u are dumbas.s. or you are just dumb as.s....if u dont like the world boss then you may aswell stop attending for it...
                          Umm...yeah, you're calling him a dumb as s, and yet, you have the grammar and spelling of a 8 year old. I get the feeling you have no mirrors because stupid looks ugly huh?

Comment

Originally posted by mirel66 View Post
                            I play this game for one year and these new updates go very very bad and I have to leave the game instead of doing something to work better, work increasingly worse thanks for attention and I hope you do something work better if you do not want to lose many players.Romania
                            alot of ppl are complaining about WB being so f**king laggy like hell ....do u think this has to do with archers deep freeze in WB

or may be archer are freaking awesome since their biggest advantage have been given now .. farming astrals should be easy and they are gonna be by far the best class

Comment

Gotta love how they rush the packs to the point where they have to take a lvl2 gem pack and make a new item out of it, without removing what the previous item states. Actually try next time.
                              I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                              X