Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Big lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big lag

many ppl have big lag at amethyst mine especially where we collect it....also black patch at wb and gb around spawn point it makes game very sluggish!

will this be fixed soon I run cc cleaner to clear cookies and cache but problem is still there(even did clear manualy)

don't think its my pc because all was fine before patch

same thing happens to me and some of my guild friends also when you get 100 devotion and try to get the chest it has gone and you can only see the number 100
    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

after merges i got laggy ,like when i clear cache , now is getting better the more i play

Comment

I have a dream...that one day players that have been around more than long enough to realize, will realize that more patches = more lag. Eventually that increase in lag will surpass the threshold of capability of your computer. Herp derp, can't believe I have to explain that. Then again...senadbasic.

Comment

My character needs to lose some weight. It has trouble walking on steps in the Ameth mines around the collection area.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            My character needs to lose some weight. It has trouble walking on steps in the Ameth mines around the collection area.
            yea collection area at mines it makes me cry how long it takes to collect amethyst

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
              same thing happens to me and some of my guild friends also when you get 100 devotion and try to get the chest it has gone and you can only see the number 100
              Just click the 100 and it will award you but yes it is a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                I have a dream...that one day players that have been around more than long enough to realize, will realize that more patches = more lag. Eventually that increase in lag will surpass the threshold of capability of your computer. Herp derp, can't believe I have to explain that. Then again...senadbasic.

unless you have a computer like mine

i get lag after patches for a day or 2, i am completely lag free again, battlegrounds is annoying at times, but i think that's my crappy internet connection
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                X